Promotion games in Steam (tools)

Started by
0 comments, last by SteamTools 7 months ago

Hello Community!
Every day the "buy" button appears on dozens of new pages in Steam

At times, finding "your player" can be difficult even for AAA projects, let alone Indies.
The shows that Steam provides as a "bonus" are not enough.

As a result, the developer is left "on his own" with this problem.

What solution can we offer?
We are ready to provide support at different stages of the "life" of your game:
- Pre-release preparation
- Early Access \ Release
- Discounts
- Weekly promotions

Why us?
Our main task is to "force" Steam algorithms to actively promote the game on Steam platform. We are not tied to any specific region, which allows the game to attract users of those languages that the game supports. This allows us to get more value and reach users by increasing the relevance of the game.

This is our main difference from an advertising agency/bureau who are only interested in converting often untargeted audiences.

- Confidentiality. Our dialog with you will never be available to third parties, and the result of our work will not be shown to anyone as an example or portfolio.
- Security. All the promotion tools described above cannot cause harm. Our experience and skills will allow you to make everything as close to organic as possible, without any risks.
- Personalized approach. You will not hear useless recommendations. We will use only those promotion tools that are suitable for your game.
- Favorable pricing policy. For example, the price you paid for creating a game page in Steam (or even less) will be enough to make several important and key options that will help your game. In addition, our experience allows us to cut costs where it would be difficult.
- Always on call. You can always contact me with any question and I will do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

Our main features are:Mentor recommendations; user reviews; wishlist growth and othersIf you have any questions or are ready to learn more about our promotion tools and their costs - please let me know.
We are ready right now, as soon as possible, to customize a promotion plan for your game.
You can always contact me with any question ((it's free)), even if you don't plan to trust us to help you promote your game.

I look forward to receiving your email - steam_tools@outlook.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement