Wholesome things in life

Started by
4 comments, last by Yubby 4 months, 4 weeks ago

hi, I'm trying to make a game that includes lots of wholesome things in life that makes you feel guilty for doing bad things. I'm having a bit of trouble trying to find some things that are wholesome as google searches return with wholesome things people have done. I'm new on this website so please call me out if I'm doing anything wrong and if not, I would like some suggestions for some wholesome things.
Thanks!

Advertisement

Yubby said:
I'm trying to make a game that includes lots of wholesome things in life [but] I'm having … trouble trying to find some things that are wholesome

Maybe you should change your concept.

You say your concept depends on including stuff that you can't find enough of. Try a different concept altogether. Unless your professor won't let you change it at this point.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

How about raising a kid? As a parent, you could be given choices how to respond when a child misbehaves, gets bullied, lies, etc.

Make the all good choices, the kid grows up to be a stellar adult. Make all the wrong choices, the child ends up being a criminal.. or worse yet, a politician!

Maybe you could add in some activities that were part of the Tomagotchi craze - I never had one, but I think you had to play with them and feed them or they would die.

I thought about this a little more.. Rather than raising a human, how about an alien child or a robot? In the case of an alien, you could add an element of having to protect them from the evil scientists who want to dissect them.

If this game doesn't sell, please don't bury unsold copies in the desert.

Right now that might be a bit too much to handle. I've just started to make games and this thread was for a big long term project. Thanks for all the ideas and continue sending them as I'm storing them in a notebook for later use.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement