Looking for testers for a roguelike game

Started by
1 comment, last by Tom Sloper 4 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi all!

I am working on redesigning the onboarding (tutorial) of our Early Access roguelike game, GateDelvers.

For this I need eager players who are new to the game, to analyze their first experience with the game.

GateDelvers concept art

In a nutshell:

• No game purchase needed, the demo is free on Steam
  • Testing session takes 30-60 minutes (depending on how fast you are and how much time you have)
  • Two methods: a Discord call with screensharing OR a commented screen recording of your gameplay
  • As a reward, you'll get a copy of the full game (worth 15€)

“Tell me more about the game”

“A dungeon-crawling, world-hopping roguelike adventure! Grab your friends, stick dynamite to your sword, throw candles at your foes and die in various exciting ways!” -Steam description

That should tell you all you need to know. Whether or not you're familiar with the genre, doesn't matter - I want different perspectives 🔭

Steam link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1638440/Gatedelvers/

“Sign me up!”

If you'd like to me and our tiny team of three (four including me, an extra hand), or have questions, do drop me a message here or on Discord @clade_kalja and I'll get back to you 🎮

Many thanks in advance!

Disclaimer: this is not a paid ad nor a promotion. I am an unpaid UX Design intern on this semi-professional dev team working on this game. I don't get any money out of this, nor do they - all we get is valuable insights to the gameplay experience, so we can further hone it. We give the game for free to all testers, and there are no DLCs, micropayments or anything we're trying to get you to buy 🙂

Advertisement

Post moved to Your Announcements.

Announcements, ads, and recruiting posts are forbidden in the discussion forums, and the Game Design forum is to be used for GAME DESIGN topics ONLY.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement