Making a Game

Started by
3 comments, last by Tom Sloper 2 months, 1 week ago

Hi, I am part of a group of college students in game design and for our final project we are making a simple video game "Don of Dragons". A top down arcade like shooter the blends medieval fantasy with archetypical mafia theming. We plan on having a short 3 level demo some time in May.

Also if this isn't the kind forum for these kinds of posts, please give us some redirection. Thanks!

Advertisement

Is there any question or discussion about game design to go with it, or are you just announcing yourself?

Just announcing. Part of this assignment is “advertising”. Our professor advised us to go on forums but not much beyond that.

Should I have done this somewhere else?

TeamToBeDetermined said:
Just announcing. Part of this assignment is “advertising”. Our professor advised us to go on forums but not much beyond that. Should I have done this somewhere else?

Self-introductions belong in the Lounge, so this has been moved to the Lounge. Your professor apparently neglected to teach you what Game Design actually is. Because what you posted has nothing to do with game design (so you should not have posted your assignment post in our Game Design forum). And I wish your professor would read this.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement