Chippy

Started by
38 comments, last by Dedbeet 21 years, 6 months ago
Alright, I''m pretty desperate I know. But I''m now actually trying to slip my character into games. If anyone is willing to slip him in a cameo (like dopefish) please do so, because I think he''s a fun character. His names chippy. Don''t ask what he is, I guess he''s justa chocolatechip-shaped guy. This is a picture of him: Yes, the yellow things are arms and legs, the black lines are eyes and the blue is the body. Well, I''ve done it... please have a heart. I think it would be fun. Well, for anyone who is making a game and wants to slip the chip in, just go ahead.
Advertisement
I felt the plight of chippy so much... that I decided
to do a small 3D mesh to help you sell your character

(btw, I'm not a 3D animator as you can probably tell... I just write code)

Stu M

[edited by - Stuart Miller on September 26, 2002 3:36:57 PM]

[edited by - Stuart Miller on September 26, 2002 3:37:21 PM]
Thanks so much man! Looks great!
I LOVE CHIPPY! CHIPPY RULES!!! =D

- Jay

There''s an old saying in Tennessee... well, it''s in Texas but probably in Tennessee too. It say''s, "Fool me once, shame on... shame on you... uh... ya fooled meh uh can''t get fooled again."
- George W. Bush

Get Tranced!
Quit screwin' around! - Brock Samson
YEAH BABY!
You''ll be happy to know me and my art guy (which means my entire team ) have agreed that Chippy is welcome to a place in our Gameboy Advance RPG. I don''t think we can afford him a big role, but if you want we''ll be happy to make him a monster or just someone you randomly meet, if you want.

Hey, isn''t that all in the spirit of independant game development anyway?

-Arek the Absolute
-Arek the Absolute"The full quartet is pirates, ninjas, zombies, and robots. Create a game which involves all four, and you risk being blinded by the sheer level of coolness involved." - Superpig
Woohoo! Chippy's first cameo! Sure, make him anything you want! Have fun! Thanks!

When you finish it, e-mail me at dedbeet00@yahoo.com

[edited by - Dedbeet on September 26, 2002 5:16:21 PM]
Yeah, Chippy's cool. I made a dinkly little walk animation for him, but don't have an image host, so no post for me

Edit: Nevermind, here it is:

[edited by - Shi-no-Mitsukai on September 26, 2002 12:44:27 AM]
I wanna use chippy too but I''m making a futuristic game and I don''t think he fits the design. I could throw him in as an easter egg tho! =)

- Jay

There''s an old saying in Tennessee... well, it''s in Texas but probably in Tennessee too. It say''s, "Fool me once, shame on... shame on you... uh... ya fooled meh uh can''t get fooled again."
- George W. Bush

Get Tranced!
Quit screwin' around! - Brock Samson
Easter Egg? Sure!

Shi-no- That animation is awesome!

[edited by - Dedbeet on September 27, 2002 12:05:38 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement