About MFC...

Started by
0 comments, last by Adam_87 21 years, 4 months ago
I start off with a win32 application project, turn on using MFC as a statically linked library and then I create the basic skeletal code in a C++ source file. After that I add it to the project and then make a menu resource. I save that menu resource in the project directory and add it to the project. This is the source file: #include <afxwin.h> class CMainWin: public CFrameWnd { public: CMainWin(); DECLARE_MESSAGE_MAP() private: }; CMainWin::CMainWin() { Create(NULL, "My Application", WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, rectDefault, NULL, "IDR_MENU1"); } class CApp: public CWinApp { public: BOOL InitInstance(); }; BOOL CApp::InitInstance() { m_pMainWnd = new CMainWin; m_pMainWnd->ShowWindow(m_nCmdShow); m_pMainWnd->UpdateWindow(); return true; } BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CMainWin, CFrameWnd) END_MESSAGE_MAP() CApp App; However, I always get a run time error as soon as the program starts. Could someone please explain what I''m doing wrong?
Advertisement
Posting the error message would go a long way in helping the people here help you out.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement