Futuristic Art?

Started by
0 comments, last by Arch@on 24 years ago
I''m sorry to post it here, but it feels like this is right place for this, althought this could go to help wanted, anyway: My game is futuristic Anime style RPG, which happens about 1000 years from here, the human universe is ruled by many large and smaller organizations and so on. It''ll mix little bit roguelike in it too. Now the second problem is art. It is incredibly hard to put stuff together and make cool looking futuristic panels, frames and buttons. I mean little bit like Starcraft''s, Battlezone''s or Master of Orion style interface. I''m pretty average artist by myself and can create something like that if I can have tutorial or something. Simply, we need scifi art and if you know nice tricks to make it help us! Actually, we need artist, too, and I can get you in this group if you are better artist than me, which isn''t much. Well, because this isn''t commercial game we can''t hire an artist, but we can give you credit & stuff. Anyone who is interested about graphical side of this project should mail to me and get more information + desing doc. So if you are interested about this and you don''t have any other projects going right now join us and you can say so long to your spare time. If you are interested in helping us, post here or mail me, my e-mail can be found in my profile. You will also get what we have done so far. Time comes, time goes and I only am.
Advertisement
Well, I''m a simple artist, and I can try help, but if you need examples of my work (I''m a student) just go to my homepage:
http://www.mars.cs.unp.ac.za/~jpaver/sketches.html

E-mail me if you require my skills (or semi-skills :-) )

Greets,
FReY

------------------------------------------
The world is queer my friend, ''cept for me and thee. But yes, even thou art oft freaked
------------------------------------------
do unto others... and then run like hell.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement