• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Who will answer my damn question ???

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 michaK   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 08 May 2000 - 02:05 AM

Hi there, I still have the same stupid problem that I''m submitting for the third time without getting a satisfying answer. It''s about 3DFX hardware acceleration. I can test all the tuts and write OpenGL code without compilation errors but, for instance, all the precompiled demos I download from this site are runing in software mode as well as my code do. I have a Diamond Monster 3D II that is not used for rendering. I tried downloading glSetup but it does not support W2K yet while Quake III manages to use my 3DFX ! Please help ... I''m fed up testing my code at 0.000001 fps -- Computers are not intelligent, they just think they are ... michaK

Sponsor:

#2 Jono   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 08 May 2000 - 02:12 AM

Buy a new 3SRX card like a Voodoo 6.

#3 WickedMystic   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 08 May 2000 - 02:18 AM

you might wanna check this article:

http://www.gamedev.net/reference/programming/opengl/article941.asp

WickedMystic

#4 michaK   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 08 May 2000 - 03:26 AM

Thanx guys,
and especially to WickedMystic who gave me some real answer but I think I''ll be listening to Jono and buy a new 3D card asap.

--

Computers are not intelligent, they just think they are ...

michaK

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS