I can't resist (more Iraq-type stuff)

Started by
327 comments, last by khawk 21 years, 3 months ago
firahs i think france lost(dead) 1,400,000 soldiers not 400,000

"Eh? They were tied for the second highest ratio of casuaties to number of troops mobilized. How is that "not that bad compared to other countries"? "

Well yes but they were not only one with these statistics.
Advertisement
I gotta share this with you! It really rocks if you have some time spare!

http://www.idleworm.com/nws/2002/11/iraq2.shtml

Awesome flash game!
Vox
Good ones VoxelSoft!
Wikkyd~"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law!"~Aleister Crowley, The Beast 666
Sanctions smanctions. They''re still a bunch of cowards who won''t fight because they suck at it and because if they do fight they''re really going to lose oil.

Not getting "priority" is just a little slap on the wrist. You''re making more out of that then there actually is. If not getting "priority" is the "punishment" for supporting sanctions, imagine what Iraq would tell the French (hint: something along the lines of "fuck you, if you think you''re getting ANY oil") if they actually did some active duty against Iraq instead of cowaring behind their borders?

So again, are you trying to prove me wrong or right?

Ben

IcarusIndie.com [ The Labyrinth | DevZone | Indie Mail | Hosting | Tiberian Merchandise | GameShot | Fun With Cutouts ]
quote:Original post by KalvinB
Sanctions smanctions. They''re still a bunch of cowards who won''t fight because they suck at it and because if they do fight they''re really going to lose oil.

*Coughs*
*Waves hands to clear the flaming smoke away*
*Coughs*

According to that DOE source I cited, the French have already fallen out of favor with the Iraqi government due to them supporting US/British sanctions.

Like I said. If you can show some verifiable sources to show otherwise, then your arguments might hold more merit.
Wikkyd~"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law!"~Aleister Crowley, The Beast 666
Good job, idiot.

FRANCE ISN''T IN TROUBLE WITH IRAQ.

Iraq is JUST SLAPPING THEM ON THE WRIST as a WARNING.

FRANCE IS NOT LOSING ANY OIL FROM THIS. The ONLY thing that changes is that when France needs oil, they''ll get it after everyone else gets theirs.

Do you understand the concept of a "priority?"

They''re not risking anything. If France were to stop being cowards and actually do something then they wouldn''t even be on the bottom of the priority list. They''d be off the list. Or their prices would go through the roof. Not being PRIORITY does NOT DO ANYTHING but maybe delay some shipments.

Is this dumbed down enough for you or should I go a little lower?

Ben

IcarusIndie.com [ The Labyrinth | DevZone | Indie Mail | Hosting | Tiberian Merchandise | GameShot | Fun With Cutouts ]
quote:Original post by KalvinB
Good job, idiot.

FRANCE ISN''T IN TROUBLE WITH IRAQ.

Iraq is JUST SLAPPING THEM ON THE WRIST as a WARNING.

FRANCE IS NOT LOSING ANY OIL FROM THIS. The ONLY thing that changes is that when France needs oil, they''ll get it after everyone else gets theirs.

Let me ask you this Kalvin.

Do you think if there is a regime change in Iraq, that the French are going to be totally cut off from potential Iraqi oil imports?

1) The French government has supported US/British led sanctions against Iraq in the UN.

2) The French government has supported the disarmament of Saddam Hussein in the UN.

The French are NOT the enemies of the USA.
"Do you think if there is a regime change in Iraq"

Depends on if there is a regime change and who the regime is and whether or not they hate the French dontcha think? Did you really need me to tell you that?

Are you trying to prove a point or do you just like asking questions?

Right now if anyone tries to pull anything with France they can stick their heads up above their little cowards nest and go "but we didn''t do anything!"

Ben

"The French are NOT the enemies of the USA."

And that''s why they got their ship blowed up.

And they''re too cowardly to take any real action because of it. Because if they do, what gets blowed up next will probably be bigger than a ship. Or they just might lose their precious oil.

You''re trying to make a mountain out of an ant hill. Actually it just might be some dirt that kicked up that you''ve blindly latched onto.

Ben

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement