Pray For Me....

Started by
13 comments, last by ErikLong 23 years, 11 months ago
Pray For Me, My Friends. I Have A Very Important Job Interview At 3:00 PM Today. If I Can Get This Job, It Would Be Great. I Amk Only 17 Years Old And It Would Involve Office Work And Programming. Pray For Me! I Need All Of The Luck I Can Get! Thank You So Very Much. Cordially, Erik Long ErikLong@Mail.Com
Advertisement
Good luck man
I''m waiting for a call to interview too hehe. Important job

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." - The Shining
GOOD LUCK

- pouya
--------------
Eat right, excercise daily, live clean, die anyway.
I''m probably way too late here but good luck anyway....

"Wash away us all....Take us with the Floods..."
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."
Hmmmm, considering that it''s about 4:30, I hope you did well!

If you code it, they will come...

Commander M
http://commanderm.8m.com
cmndrm@commanderm.8m.com
Well, how''d you do? I hope you got it.

E:cb woof!
E:cb woof!
Hey, I spent my afternoon at a baseball game. Giants versus Expo. Left at the top of the ninth, since it was clear who was winning. Yeah!

- DarkMage139
"Real game developers don't change the rules. Real game developers don't break the rules. Real game developers make the rules!"
"Originality (in games) is the spice of life!"
- DarkMage139
Good luck. I can''t pray for you, because I have no god to pray to. Good luck anyway. I hope you get the job.
I''ve never heard of a "light office work and programming" position

"Excuse me Bob, but after you''re done filing, could you write me a better version of solitaire?"

Erik, how did you do? I''m sorry I didn''t pray for you above... I didn''t see the post when you first made it, but how did you do??

There are three types of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement