LPDIRECTDRAWGAMMACONTROL

Started by
1 comment, last by kp 23 years, 11 months ago
I was trying to initialize the gamma control like this: LPDIRECTDRAWGAMMACONTROL lpDDGammaControl = NULL; DDGAMMARAMP DDGammaRamp; DDGAMMARAMP DDGammaOld; But I got three errors that I''ve been unable to solve. The errors: error C2146: syntax error : missing '';'' before identifier ''lpDDGammaControl'' error C2501: ''LPDIRECTDRAWGAMMACONTROL'' : missing storage-class or type specifiers error C1004: unexpected end of file found I''m using MSVC. What shall I do?
Advertisement
error#1: error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'lpDDGammaControl'

Solution #1. Somewhere in your code you forgot a semicolen. I'm going to assume that the problem exhists on the line before LPDIRECTDRAWGAMMACONTROL lpDDGammaControl = NULL;

so make sure you have a semicolen at the end of the appropriate lines.

#2. This error should be solved after you fix error #1.

#3. This should also be solved after you fix error #1.

What should you do? Run through your program & look for a missing ;!

Also make sure you include ddraw.h & ddraw.lib into your project.

Edited by - evaclear on May 25, 2000 11:30:57 AM
Joseph FernaldSoftware EngineerRed Storm Entertainment.------------------------The opinions expressed are that of the person postingand not that of Red Storm Entertainment.
From the sounds of it, you forgot to include ddraw.h and ddraw.lib. If you don''t have these, get a copy of the DirectX SDK from Microsoft.

http://www.geocities.com/ben32768

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement