Can you guys do other kinds of art?

Started by
183 comments, last by bishop_pass 20 years, 11 months ago
That is to say, instead of anime, orcs, spaceships, and robots? It doesn't really matter what the medium is. It could be Maya, pencil sketches, acrylic, oil, Photoshop, metalsmithing, clay, whatever. Look at my CAA thread as an example. Or, do a '57 Buick Century. Or an early 20th century locomotive. Do an early city scene. How about a Native American. Look at Watchful Eyes for inspiration. Do a dog, a cat, a horse, a bear, or a lion. [edited by - bishop_pass on May 4, 2003 12:16:13 PM]
Advertisement

Early 20th Century Locomotive, as requested. (Okay, yeah, I know Model T''s weren''t green ;p I''m an artist, I''m allowed to do things like that...)
- T. Wade Murphy
Well i usually draw:
*Girls/Women
*Tiles
*Experimental comics (i could probably upload a sample, even though they all suck)
quote:Original post by Kandolo
Early 20th Century Locomotive, as requested.

Not exactly what I''d call a locomotive, but very nice nonetheless.

"To understand the horse you''ll find that you''re going to be working on yourself. The horse will give you the answers and he will question you to see if you are sure or not."
- Ray Hunt, in Think Harmony With Horses

ALU - SHRDLU - WORDNET - CYC - SWALE - AM - CD - J.M. - K.S. | CAA - BCHA - AQHA - APHA - R.H. - T.D. | 395 - SPS - GORDIE - SCMA - R.M. - G.R. - V.C. - C.F.
Oh DUH... hah haha automotive / locomotive... See where those big bucks getting a college education are going? hah hah

Oh well. You don''t like robots? Maaan... well, here''s a robot.

Made out of cardboard.
- T. Wade Murphy
quote:Original post by Kandolo
Made out of cardboard.

Gee, I never would''ve guessed. No robots are welcome in this thread, how matter how much I love them.
A half-completed creature I made while learning subdivision modeling awhile back. (yes, that's only the right half of the body).

How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

[edited by - sneftel on May 4, 2003 4:56:20 PM]
Why is there somethig other than anime, orcs, spaceships and robots? If there is, I don't want to know about it.

Lamont G.
CG Artist
Chula Vista CA
http://www.digitalweapon.net

[edited by - Lamont on May 4, 2003 6:59:55 PM]
Lamont G.http://www.digitalweaponx.net
Don''t reinforce my stereotype of everyone.
Perhaps some one has a hand painted landscape? In oil or water colour? remember them? I dont have any to show, so here's a cartoon.

Can never remember how to post a pic.

Transportation and a Bear

[edited by - cenuij on May 5, 2003 6:42:58 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement