Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

HElp wanted game programmer

Started by koro35112 Jun 9, 2003 at 7:30 AM 1 replies 900+ views
Original Post
koro35112
koro35112
My friends have made a card game that they want to realease only on the internet. Well they dont know where to even start so i figured i could come here and get us some help. If want to help us i will tell what all we need you can im at koro35112 on aim.
CreepingDeath66
CreepingDeath66
My interest is peaked. E-mail me the details and I will get back to you. liquid_steele_creep@yahoo.com
falkone
falkone
*piqued

While it''s an interesting idea, I tried it myself awhile back and i found it impossible to play with cards with special rules, becuase i had to program a set in for each case. A set of static modifiers made the game boring. I think only a few online card games have been produced (i can only think of one), and even that didn''t last too long.
Disclaimer: "I am in no way qualified to present advice n any topic concerning anything and can not be held responsible for any damages that my advice may incurr (due to neither my negligence nor yours)" o

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.