Test my game!

Started by
19 comments, last by TSRevolution 20 years, 10 months ago
A new pang clone with amazing graphic, the address is http://www.tsrevolution.com/projects/superballsmasher.htm in this page you can see some screenshot and download the game.
We are just a little software house...
Advertisement
wow, big file for my petty 56k connection. might take me a little while to d/l it. =)

My Homepage
My HomepageSome shoot to kill, others shoot to mame. I say clear the chamber and let the lord decide. - Reno 911
I''m sorry, the file is big, but for now I''m trying to make it more little.
Now the file is only 5 mb (10 mb less than before). It''s a pang game with 30 stages, I''ve worked hard to make it and now I''m very tired to see that nobody downloads it. I''ve coded it entirely by myself, the graphic is mine, and the music have been created by an artist who worked on this project with passion. This game is for free, the stages are 30, download it now!
No idea why nobody answers, it looks pretty good, it''s bug-free and pretty fun to play. It''s just a shame that the backgrounds are not higher resolution or animated; and i also found the difficulty, after the 3rd level, to become pretty high (often, the time-limit!), but it''s not that important.

Y.
quote:Original post by Ysaneya
No idea why nobody answers...

I have the same problem, almost no-one tries my racing game

But to TSRevolution, I tried your game, and it looked very well done.
It worked well even on Voodoo3 2000 + Celeron 633MHz, altthough some effects had flashing black rectangle and screen fading was very flashy.

I''v never played this kind of game before (I don''t play games almost at all) and it took some games to pass first level.
Second I have not yet passed, maybe I am too slow

3D 3D Racing Game Updated
First of all thank you for downloading my game. I''m glad about that because nobody wants to download my game, and as sad thing I don''t know why. Probably because it is 5mb, or because it''s a 2D game. Talking about the problem with Vodoo3, yes, I know that my game got these troubles on that card, but I''ve no a Vodoo3 to fix the problem! Nowadays the vodoo3 card is so old and unusual that I don''t know if I have to fix this problem for a game that nobody wants to download. About 2d games, I''ve decided to make them in more different way, now I use only directx3 to make them working also on the oldest graphic cards possible. About 3d games, now I use OpenGL device, more easy and stable for this kind of works (don''t kill me for this opinion). If you are interested about my projects I suggest you to visit the games section of my site (www.tsrevolution.com), just to watch the screenshots (it takes 5 seconds )

To stefu, yes, I know, it''s sad when you work hard to realize a good game, and then nobody downloads it, and also when nobody wants to spend just one minute to visit your page! There are lot of people spending their time visiting sites of celebrities (just to got nothing) with 10.000.000 of visitors, and I''m sick about this situation (don''t flame me for this, it''s my own opinion, you are free to think different). Now I''m downloading your game, after I''ll tell you my opinion about.

Bye and thanks.
I''ve downloaded your game, it works fine. But with the first track I got something like 112 fps, and with the second only 43 fps. Is it normal? I believe that you have a good base for a car simulator, you have only to do some graphic improvements (like skyboxs and lens flares) and to solve some problems with the 3D Engine (the slowdown between the first and second track). Afterall a good work, it remembers me the old game named Lotus 3, do you remember?

Bye.
quote:Original post by TSRevolution
I''ve downloaded your game, it works fine. But with the first track I got something like 112 fps, and with the second only 43 fps. Is it normal?

Yes, it is normal atm. I get 30 fps and 10 fps respectively. The second track is much bigger and I don''t yet have any culling tree structure.
But as for Lotus 3, I''v never played it.
Thanks for testing!
I think it''s time to start improving graphics now that I am saisfied with the physics simulation
I downloaded the game. It was pretty good. That used to be one of my favorite arcade games. I especially like the little explosion when you die.

-*- My cheap, ad-ridden homepage -*-
ICQ#338688331
-----------------------Adam ParcherYay I have my own web page.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement