MY LAST POST, CUZZ YA"LL 'R' MEAN!

Started by
70 comments, last by Virtual Symbiote #20 23 years, 10 months ago
BYE EVERYONE! I THOUGHT THAT MY FAMILY WAS HARSH, GUESS I WAS WRONG! I DELETED MY OTHER POSTS, AND THIS IS MY LAST ONE BECAUSE NOONE UNDERSTANDS ME. I''M NOT GOOD AT SAYING WHAT I THINK, BUT TO PUT IT SIMPLY, C-Ya!
Advertisement
It''s in adversity we evolve.
(( I don''t know who said that, but if no one has, it''s mine! ))

I don''t think they were hating you. In fact, I don''t think this community is meant to hate anyone, but they were trying to make you understand things that are important in game programming and development.

Not to be rude to anyone.
Not to concider yourself best. There is always better.
Not to say you''ve done thing you haven''t. Make things clear. When you make things clear, other people will understand you clearer too and will answer clearer as well.

Well I think it''s almost all (I don''t want to post a 100 pages novel on this, anyway). I hope you''ll find your way out in life. And if you never make it to game development, don''t put it on our fault. That would be the biggest mistake to do.

(( PS: It''s my officially 100 post here... In 9 days I''ve made 100 posts... Am I trying to get better than nes8bit? Nah... just trying to help people ))

Programming is:A.The art of debugging a blank sheet of paper (or an empty file).B.A pastime similar to banging one's head against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward.C.The most fun you can have with your clothes on (although clothes are not mandatory).
Now I know what I'm made of, and I'm afraid of it...
#20, if I have insulted you in any way, please accept my apologies. I've never really meant it when I insulted anyone.

If nes8bit can be understood, who can't?

Stay, man!

Edited by - abe_bcs on June 16, 2000 10:24:28 PM
/ // / |< <-
Huh? I never though bad of you at all, and although I am only dedicated, I think that must count for something. Please stay?

The fish is watching you. And probably running away. And floating off the sides of tables and falling into subrealities. But while he exists, hes watching you. Unless hes getting drunk. Or sulking. Or hiding in empty glasses that once held semi-toxic drinks, while ogres fail to slaughter everything in sight. Or...
==========The fish is watching you. And probably running away. And floating off the sides of tables and falling into subrealities. But while he exists, hes watching you. Unless hes getting drunk. Or sulking. Or hiding in empty glasses that once held semi-toxic drinks, while ogres fail to slaughter everything in sight. Or...
Ah, that sucks Virtual Symbiote #20! Don''t leave!

btw, I love those smileys

------------------------
Captured Reality.
Hey, if Virtual #20 was serious, he''s not going to see us ask him to stay or make whatever necessary apologies. His email address is in his profile, so let''s drop him a couple friendly emails.

I hate when people feel bad...

Best Regards,
Torus

"Impressive!!!"
Done! It makes me feel really bad that some people could drive someone else to leave!!

begins to chant "Mean People Suck"

The fish is watching you. And probably running away. And floating off the sides of tables and falling into subrealities. But while he exists, hes watching you. Unless hes getting drunk. Or sulking. Or hiding in empty glasses that once held semi-toxic drinks, while ogres fail to slaughter everything in sight. Or...
==========The fish is watching you. And probably running away. And floating off the sides of tables and falling into subrealities. But while he exists, hes watching you. Unless hes getting drunk. Or sulking. Or hiding in empty glasses that once held semi-toxic drinks, while ogres fail to slaughter everything in sight. Or...
Damn, I wanted to know if his name was based on the androids from Dragon Ball Z.

Come back Virtual Symbiote #20!

-- Kazan - Fire Mountain Games --
Ha ha ha!

BYE!!!!

There are three types of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
I don''t mean to seem a total prick, but in some ways I consider this a good thing... though its a pity he didn''t try to take the time to adjust and face reality...

J2xC (J. Connolly)

"Then study this: Borg provokes Klingon, Klingon breaks Borg's nose" Belanna Torres, Star Trek Voyager 5.11 "Someone to watch over me"

J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement