A Zen Tale

Started by
74 comments, last by Landfish 23 years, 10 months ago
hey, now you guys just need to swing by my place and you''ll fit in just perfectly.

------------------------
Captured Reality
Advertisement
I like the "Dudes" name Dakuon

Dave "Dak Lozar" Loeser
Dave Dak Lozar Loeser
"Software Engineering is a race between the programmers, trying to make bigger and better fool-proof software, and the universe trying to make bigger fools. So far the Universe in winning."--anonymous
The light Warrior contemplate the two column that are at the side of the door that he wants to open.

One is called fear the another desire. The light warrior looks to the fear column, and there is writen: "you are gonna enter in a unknown and dangerus world, every thing that you learn until now will not help you in nothing"

The Warrior look to the Desire column, and there is writen:"you are gonna leave from a well-known world, where is keep all thing that you allways wanted, and the ones that fight for".

The Warrior smile - becouse there nothing that scare him, and nothing that aprison him. With the confidence from who knowns what wants, he opens the door.

============
-why Brazil poor country and USA rich country???
-becouse USA made a statue with a club in the hands to hit who come to steal their money.
-and the Brazil???
-they made a statue with open arms...

"Everything works out in the end, if it doesn't then it is not the end"
I have to admit I have no idea what this Zen stuff''s all about, someone enlighten me

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
Regarding Sun Tzu not being Zen...

Sun Tzu was a Taoist, Zen is tao, therefore all pens are blue,

Mark Collins (aka Nurgle)
me@thisisnurgle.org.uk

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

Forgive me for acting like #20, but as far as I know, Zen sayz, "Get the goal, without worryin'' ''bout no damn method." or something similar. What-the-hell are Zen stories?

/\ \/\/ /\ |< <-
/ // / |< <-
Fifth Patriarch of Zen said:
Kill everyone you meet on your way. If you met Budda kill Budda,
if you met Patriarch kill Patriarch.

pretty relevant to gaming, especially to FPS ;-)
One more Zen Tale would be nice! Im starting to like them.

Gandalf the White

Gandalf the Black
Her you go .............

During the civil wars in feudal Japan, an invading army would quickly sweep into a town and take control. In one particular village, everyone fled just before the army arrived - everyone except the Zen master. Curious about this old fellow, the general went to the temple to see for himself what kind of man this master was. When he wasn''t treated with the deference and submissiveness to which he was accustomed, the general burst into anger. "You fool," he shouted as he reached for his sword, "don''t you realize you are standing before a man who could run you through without blinking an eye!" But despite the threat, the master seemed unmoved. "And do you realize," the master replied calmly, "that you are standing before a man who can be run through without blinking an eye?"

There are only four types of men , RichMan , PoorMan , BeggarMan , Thief........
I was influenced by the Ghetto you ruined.
Was that pure improvisation? Really good indeed. But I dont´t really get the message, can you explain a little?

Gandalf the White

Gandalf the Black

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement