What do you think of moroncityville?

Started by
26 comments, last by Cipher3D 20 years, 9 months ago
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
This has to be the shittiest website I''ve ever seen. It''s so childish...not surprising..considering you and your friend are not even teenagers. My comment to you: FUCK YOU!

well, how many sites were supremely great when they first started. this is like my second attemmpt. i think thats pretty darn good so there. or something. yeah... so take that... ummm.... jerk.... errrr... ok. NOTE: for all those who think im being weird right now... im not. i like to think of myself as "unique". so there! lol. all in all, this anonymous poster is a gay idiot who belongs in a dumpster smoking crack while fingering his butthole. oh and he likes being raped by michael jackson.

Well, i think that this site is pretty cool. the first couple of comics were kinda weird but the rest were pretty funny and creative. so dont lose hope in ur site dude, cuz it looks like it has a lot of potential.
Advertisement
I still think that these guys are retarded. as for the rest of u FUCKERS... FUCK YOU!
and once again there is the anonymous idiot poster. what a jerk. hes pretty good at comeback''s. hm... for me to poop on! that was truimph the insult comic dog from late night with Conan obrien. that show rocks

um james....just leave this forum replying stuff to me .

UPDATE: we fixed the links.

I eat heart attacks
and once again there is the anonymous idiot poster. what a jerk. hes pretty good at comeback''s. hm... for me to poop on! that was truimph the insult comic dog from late night with Conan obrien. that show rocks
ok as of now, the only people posting are basically me and anonymous posters.

i ask that ify ou want to make a post, please don't anonymously post. thank you.

EDIT: if you have any ideas for the website, please drop a reply.

Cliky

[edited by - Cipher3D on July 30, 2003 6:52:31 PM]
I eat heart attacks
This has to be the shittiest website I''ve ever seen. It''s so childish...not surprising..considering you and your friend are not even teenagers. My comment to you: FUCK YOU!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
GSACP: GameDev Society Against Crap PostingTo join: Put these lines in your signature and don't post crap!

i think thats pretty darn good so there. or something. yeah... so take that... ummm.... jerk.... errrr... ok. NOTE: for all those who think im being weird right now... im not. i like to think of myself as "unique". so there! lol.

I''m waiting for the unique to kick in.

Anyway, design is pretty nice but more content is definitely needed. Good work so far.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement