What music are we into?

Started by
57 comments, last by Maitrek 23 years, 10 months ago
Well in response to my own post I like the following bands (in no particular order)

Non-Aussie Bands :
Dark Tranquillity
Opeth
Amorphis
At The Gates
Gandalf
Slayer
Helloween
Megadeth (altough their latest album was anal)
Early Metallica

Aussie Bands :
Alchemist
Decayed Divinity
Advertisement
TECNO!

Bom-tch, Bom-tch, Bom-tch, Bom-tch...

Gandalf the White

Gandalf the Black
Hahahaaaa! The Guano Apes album hit number one in several european countries: Austria, Germany, and Portugal. And it kicks ass so much. I think they're also touring the USA with creed.

Anyone out there know the Guano apes?

J2xC (J. Connolly)

"Then study this: Borg provokes Klingon, Klingon breaks Borg's nose" Belanna Torres, Star Trek Voyager 5.11 "Someone to watch over me"

Edited by - J2xC on June 26, 2000 8:31:58 AM
J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...

how about 311, incubus, Jimmie''s Chicken Shack, Creed...
deftones, limp bizkit, orgy, staind, system of a down...

eminem, too, but a couple of the songs on his new cd actually disturbed me, which is odd...

oh yeah i like the ICP remix of eminem''s "Slim Shady" called "Slim Anus." that''s some of the funniest shit i''ve ever heard... it''s not on CD, so fire up good old Napster and download it...

dave
--david@neonstar.netneonstar entertainment

MMmmmmm I am a great music lover, I play guitar and have done a bit of drumming in my days.

I think i might do this in point-form and um by the way I listen to metal and classical.

-Deftones(i describe this band as dream sludge, alot of people will only be starting to hear this band now, with the release of white pony. But you should look for there older stuff excellent)!!!! - Cradle Of Filth - Segression - Alchemist - Cryogenic - Yeah basically any european Black Metal. - Deicide - Limp bizkit - Sepultura - Soulfly - Slipknot - any roadrunner label band actually. Anything which is produced by Ross Robinsion or Terry Date. Coal Chamber and a truckload of other bands which I''m to tired to mention now. So goodnight everyone I''m going to bed.

-david
" The fastest code is the code you don't call "
well, someone else named david who plays guitar...

david
how about DJ Krust, Roni Size, armand van helden, squarepusher, omni trio,masters at work, josh wink, ashley beedle

drumm&bass rulez forever
yeah roni size is good...
Public Enemy
Rammstein
Egyption Coptic Music (?!)
Sufi Mystical Music (?!?!?!?!?!?)
Parliament (Mothership Connection!!!)
Handel
Metallica!

Used to play the flute... but that was many, many solar revolutions ago...

Just waiting for the mothership...
--------------------Just waiting for the mothership...
I am a Juggalo.

What is a Juggalo?
A fuc*ing lunatic,
somebody with a rope tied to his di*k.
Then he jumps out a ten storey window
.....................oh.
-------------I am a Juggalo.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement