Is sweden rules?

Started by
5 comments, last by Xeno 23 years, 10 months ago
its seems that half of the people here are from sweden.... correct me if im wrong. Posted By Xeno. Kobe Bryant - "Just believe in yourself" Visit my web site : VSoft

------------------------------- Goblineye Entertainment------------------------------

Advertisement
I don''t think half the people here are from Sweden, but a lot of people are from Sweden, that''s true. And yes, Sweden rules

- Muzzafarath

Mad House Software
The Field Marshals
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
i was just kidding about the "half of the people" part

Posted By Xeno.
Kobe Bryant - "Just believe in yourself"

Visit my web site : VSoft

------------------------------- Goblineye Entertainment------------------------------

Yes, Sweden have many good programmers. Not as good in fotball...

Gandalf the White

Gandalf the Black
We won the bronze in the WC back in ''94, so we''re not _that_ bad at soccer

- Muzzafarath

Mad House Software
The Field Marshals
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
Football (or soccer as those pesky americans prefer to call it) is for wimps, all I can say is hockey!

"Paranoia is the belief in a hidden order behind the visible." - Anonymous
I just hope this doesn''t turn into a "my country is better than your country" flame war...

- DarkMage139
"Real game developers don't change the rules. Real game developers don't break the rules. Real game developers make the rules!"
"Originality (in games) is the spice of life!"
- DarkMage139

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement