Developer’s dilemma!!

Started by
0 comments, last by ujp2pm 20 years, 5 months ago
Hi forum, This happens to be my first forum entry, and therefore pardon me if I am not up-to-speed with forum nuances. Pls feel free to correct me wherever I go wrong....mmnnn, so here goes....I am working with a couple of developers to market some j2me games and entertainment apps. in the euro mkt. (currently I am based in India). I had a couple of queries: 1. how do I determine the number of downloads that I can expect? (Are there any ball-park figures available?) I assume that this info will be useful to determine financials. 2. Does anyone have figures regarding revenue generation? 3. Seems to me like the softer option is to tie-up with aggregators, coz that saves a lot of effort (lesser money true...but lesser effort too). Any links? 4. What is the scope of marketing apps. in uk/ italy/ germany etc....do the guys want pre-fabricated stuff, or do they want us to develop apps based on their specs Awaiting ur responses guys! Cheers, uday
Advertisement
Why don''t you ask some easier question like: Is there God? or Are we alone in the universe?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement