Forgotten Stories

Started by
3 comments, last by Night Elf 20 years, 4 months ago
Hi! I'm Mariano, from Oniric Games , a game development group from Argentina. Currently we're developing our first commercial title, Forgotten Stories : Echoes of Destiny . I'm posting to let you know that those who want to take part in the beta testing of the FS:ED demo can sign up on our site: www.oniric-games.com.ar. You have time until 12/10. By the way, today we've updated our site with some new images and an intro to the FS:ED story. You're welcome to check our site out and send us back your commetns. There will be some more updates soon! Bye, Mariano Ruggiero Lead Programmer ONIRIC GAMES [edited by - Night Elf on December 4, 2003 4:25:47 PM]
Advertisement
Last call! The sign-up for the beta test ends today. If you haven't sent your application yet, do so now or forever hold your peace .

Bye!

Mariano Ruggiero
Lead Programmer
ONIRIC GAMES

[edited by - Night Elf on December 11, 2003 6:47:31 AM]
quote:Original post by Night Elf
Last call! The sign-up for the beta test ends today. If you haven''t sent your appliance yet, do so now or forever hold your peace

I already signed up... But I wanted to point something out...

It''s "application", not "appliance". Appliance means something like a microwave oven, or a washing machine.

As a non-native english speaker, I know the importance of feedback for the improvement of the language, so I hope I don''t sound harsh correcting you.

AP, thank you very much for pointing out my mistake.

Mariano Ruggiero
Lead Programmer
ONIRIC GAMES
The screenshots from the game look awesome. Wish I had seen this thread earlier... *if* you need more testers... you know where to come

~Mushu.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement