Artist putting out feelers..

Started by
8 comments, last by aegrimonia 20 years, 5 months ago
First of all, i'm only good to someone looking for sci-fi and in-organic artwork... I don't do fantasy/non-fiction or organic (animal/human) graphic work... it's not that I don't like it.. it's just that i'm no good at it.. i'm looking to join onto a project on some sort of sci-fi game... something that's part RPG part shooter... i've worked on teams in the past, but they have all dried up for one reason or another... I'm 30, and have been using various graphics programs for 15 years.. and though i'm definately not the most talented artist out there.. i can create professional-quality work... The only projects i'd be interested in helping out with are ones that i think have a stone's chance in hell of actually being finished... I don't care if the project is a free-ware experiment, a homework assignment, or a MMOG with a massive team.. I just want to work on a FINISHED PRODUCT! I apologize if i sound really negative, i've just done a ton of work for nothing over the years.. and i'd like to actually have it mean something.. here are a few samples of what i've done for the last project that crashed and burned.. you can drop me a line at KMFDM_NIL@yahoo.com thanks. Michael Crowley Portland, Oregon, USA [edited by - aegrimonia on December 9, 2003 10:08:01 PM]
Advertisement
Hey there. Great graphics and nice models.

Definitely someone we'd love to have on our team.

Ill be mailing you or mail me if you get this first ( jnorris53@carolina.rr.com)

Alfred Norris, VoodooFusion Studios
Team Lead - CONFLICT: Omega
www.conflictomega.com

[edited by - Vanquish on December 10, 2003 10:46:44 AM]
Alfred Norris, VoodooFusion StudiosTeam Lead - CONFLICT: Omega A Post-Apocalyptic MMO ProjectJoin our team! Positions still available.CONFLICT:Omega
Crates! A guy who *willingly* makes crates! Do you know how rare that is? :-)
Our team could propably use your help in about 6 months, do you mind waiting. ;-)
Crates, the corner stone of a good First Person Shooter . What 3d program are you using?

VoidD: http://www.duds.org/vim
Mistlands: http://zerofps.sourceforge.net/

@spinningcubes | Blog: Spinningcubes.com | Gamedev notes: GameDev Pensieve | Spinningcubes on Youtube

Actually I wasnt looking at the crates, but at that cool looking energy contraption do-hingie.

Looks cool.

Alfred Norris, VoodooFusion Studios
Team Lead - CONFLICT: Omega
www.conflictomega.com
Alfred Norris, VoodooFusion StudiosTeam Lead - CONFLICT: Omega A Post-Apocalyptic MMO ProjectJoin our team! Positions still available.CONFLICT:Omega
Hi, My team is looking for more graphics artists as well for our game, which will have alot of 3d models init, But it isnt a playem up shooter game im afraid.

Pyros (kdp200200200@hotmail.com)
hey you sound like a nice guy,
lets chat some time,
icq 162315228
email: bigryanjoel@yahoo.ca

webpage members.fortunecity.com/ryanthompson/

[edited by - bigryanjoel on December 15, 2003 10:46:49 PM]
Michael,

www.starflight3.net

We need artists and I think we''re just what you''re looking for.

Contact me
compbril@hotmail.com
AIM: CompBriL

Thanks,
Brian.
Perdy.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement