Try our new multiplayer game site: www.spogg.com

Started by
3 comments, last by ville 20 years, 2 months ago
Check out www.spogg.com All games are written in java 1.1 so it should probably run in every java-enabled browser (hopefully). So far there are 3 games: Multris2 , a new version of our popular multris from www.multris.com, which incidently was the the first web multiplayer tetris clone Spellbound , it's a wordfinding game like Boogle Popout, a bejeweled clone but better, no kidding it's faster, cuter and it has the new patented one-click-move (it's not actually patented ) Two new games are under development and I think I'll launch a Scrabble clone next week sometime and the second (secret) game will be out three weeks after that. I'll keep you posted if anyone is interested. [edited by - ville on February 6, 2004 5:02:21 PM]
Advertisement
Pretty cool... Although would be pretty nice if you made up your own game instead of copying others.
Another one bites the dust.
Thanks, I know that a truly new game would be cooler but I would at least like to think that I''m adding and improving to the game ideas I copy . I''ll let you know when we launch more games.
Nice website. How did you make the games? With Flash or Java or what? No need really to scroll down to see all games! Good site layout.
WICKED PUBLISHING!INDEPENDENT PUBLISHERAND GAME DEVELOPMENT TEAMBen@Wickedarcade.co.uk
It''s all done in Java. We''ve been working with Java for a long time and tried to optimize the graphics in Java 1.1. It''s a bit of a challenge .
The scroll down thingy is if you have a small screen and of course we''re planning to release plenty of more games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement