Web-based PacMan game - DracMan - Now open source

Started by
20 comments, last by JohanOfverstedt 20 years, 1 month ago
For a school-project in Webdesign me and a buddy of mine made a website presenting a Dracula-carnival to take place in our home town in Sweden. Anyways, we made a small game for the site, DracMan. A PacMan game with Dracula theme. Would be really glad if some people could try it at: http://animekudasai.serveftp.org/dracula/game.htm or at this new mirror: http://dracman.t35.com/ It requires at least the Java-version included with Windows 95/98/2000. It's in Swedish but there is not really much text that needs to be understood. Have fun with it Cheers DISCLAIMER: If any of the above statements are incorrect, feel free to deliver me a good hard slap! My game: Swift blocks [edited by - JohanOfverstedt on March 2, 2004 9:26:00 PM] [edited by - JohanOfverstedt on March 8, 2004 1:12:29 PM]
DISCLAIMER: If any of the above statements are incorrect, feel free to deliver me a good hard slap!My games: DracMan | Swift blocks
Advertisement
Hi!

Nice game!

----------------------------My sites:www.bytemaniac.com www.mobilegames.cc
Thanks dude

DISCLAIMER: If any of the above statements are incorrect, feel free to deliver me a good hard slap!

My game: Swift blocks
DISCLAIMER: If any of the above statements are incorrect, feel free to deliver me a good hard slap!My games: DracMan | Swift blocks
Good game. But it took me a while to load and I''ve got Broadband!!
WICKED PUBLISHING!INDEPENDENT PUBLISHERAND GAME DEVELOPMENT TEAMBen@Wickedarcade.co.uk
Yes, and that is because my friend is hosting the darn thing on his 0,5mbit connection And he uses it frequently too

Sorry for the inconvinience(sp?)!

DISCLAIMER: If any of the above statements are incorrect, feel free to deliver me a good hard slap!

[edited by - JohanOfverstedt on February 20, 2004 5:04:57 AM]
No bother. I was just wondering if it was me!
WICKED PUBLISHING!INDEPENDENT PUBLISHERAND GAME DEVELOPMENT TEAMBen@Wickedarcade.co.uk
I don''t have any sound... Is there any/Does it require a special JVM?
I don''t think tha gem has sound but it might?
There is currently no sound or music in the game. We selected that approach because the game is only a small webgame after all. Shouldn't interfere with any music-listening the user is doing when stumbling upon the game!

Cheers
/Johan

[edited by - JohanOfverstedt on February 22, 2004 11:14:17 AM]
And it would take longer to load with sound. But it took me a fw minutes to load anyway!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement