Legend of Mana

Started by
28 comments, last by The Alchemist 23 years, 8 months ago
Yup!
That translation seems to be correct.

I think its really cool that they sing Swedish in a Japansee game ( I think its in the japanese version aswell). Or maybe its not, Sweden is third in the world on exporting music...

-------
Me Hardguy.
and here is my game...
Advertisement
Well Now,

All I remember is that the game was pretty good.

STVOY

Mega Moh Mine!!
weird... i just think that this lirics are just too big for a less than 1 min CG

============
if god is love...
and the love is blind...
so Ray Charles is god!!!
"Everything works out in the end, if it doesn't then it is not the end"
The swedish version sounds like Mordor language...

- DarkMage139
++++++++++++++++
I can do things, things you never knew,
I can change your world if you only knew.

I can do miracles if you want me to.
Anything is possible, I'll prove it to you.
- DarkMage139
I always wanted to play this game, I loved secret of mana 1&2 at the snes, but now I don''t have the psx to play legend of mana
You say it man!
I loved the game too, but Secret of Mana 2 was never published over here in Germany (afaik)! And Legend of Mana... well, first time I hear about it since months (didn''t know that it was already released), and it''s really f****in'' frustrating that it''s only avaible for PSX! Time to get Bleem working...

ah damn you made me feeling depressed right now

pi~
Jan PieczkowskiBrainwave Studios
hehe well for secret of mana 1&2 you can get the rom on the net, that''s what I did, for the 2 there is a patch to translate it in english! but Bleem! is different, we need the CD, and I don''t have the CD..
I beat Secret of Mana 1, never even heard about 2. SOM was one of the best games I ever played, I loved it when it first came out and played it even after 64 came along.

-----------------------------

A wise man once said "A person with half a clue is more dangerous than a person with or without one."
-----------------------------A wise man once said "A person with half a clue is more dangerous than a person with or without one."The Micro$haft BSOD T-Shirt
I beat Secret of Mana 1, never even heard about 2. SOM was one of the best games I ever played, I loved it when it first came out and played it even after 64 came along.

-----------------------------

A wise man once said "A person with half a clue is more dangerous than a person with or without one."
-----------------------------A wise man once said "A person with half a clue is more dangerous than a person with or without one."The Micro$haft BSOD T-Shirt
Secret of mana 2 is japonese only, you need to download an snes emu and the rom and the translation to play,.. or learn japonese and go to japan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement