Copy Please?

Started by
59 comments, last by Landfish 23 years, 8 months ago
I have returned from my journey, now able to band out some slide licks on my guitar. Very nice... THANK YOU ALL for contributing, I think we have something to go on, now. If you haven''t posteed already and for some reason you would like to, go ahead. Those of you who''ve already posted, it''ll look bad if we use the same three people over and over...

Some of those were really funny, too.

Once again, if this actually works out, I might do something for you crazy bastards as well.

-peace out.
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Advertisement
quote:Original post by Landfish
Once again, if this actually works out, I might do something for you crazy bastards as well.

I hope you liked my addition. For my favor, I''d like to meet Tanick42''s mom if that can be arranged.

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." --William Blake

"The road of excess also just ends up making me tired because I'm too lazy" --Nazrix
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
quote:Original post by Tanick42

Me again! Well, good ol'' Landfish is still MIA, but I''m keeping an eye on things in his absence. I''ve finally sat down and copied all these quotes out to a text file so I can see what we actually have, and I need a couple things from some of you before we can use your quotes.

So, if at all possible, can the following people post (or e-mail it to me if you don''t want to post it for privacy reasons...you can get me at Matthew_Allain@emerson.edu) this info? Thanks!

1) Real Name

2) Affiliation (if none, just say so...don''t worry, we won''t make you look like a loser)

And here''s the people I need these from:

Paul Cunningham
Voodoo4
MadKeithV
Staffan
Taharez

Thanks guys!!
-Matt

--Don''t take me too seriously...apparently everyone thinks my mom is hot. *sigh*

I think I posted my real name already but here it goes again.

Affiliation: None, Nothing programming related at least. Still studying.

"Paranoia is the belief in a hidden order behind the visible." - Anonymous
Hope that these arent too late -

"Landfish has ideas. Maybe that makes him a dangerous fish, or a helpful one. We might never know. But one thing that I do know is that how I think about games has been sucked out of my brain and replaced with something else. Questions."

boy is that the biggest bunch of crap ive ever posted!!!

"Landfish has the ability to create entire societies. Societies that probably should''t be there in the first place, but it''s nice to know that they are there nonetheless."

there...i did some quotes...now give me a swift kick in the rear.

-Luxury
"There once was a man who stared straight into the eyes of everything...
and soon went blind."
Nope, keep em coming. The website is going incredibly well, as you may have noticed by my absence...

======
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
-Socrates

"Question everything. Especially Landfish."
-Matt
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Which one of them are you changing (or both?). Do tell us when its up .

-Chris Bennett ("Insanity" of Dwarfsoft)

Check our site:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~dwarfsoft/
Check out our NPC AI Mailing List :
http://www.egroups.com/group/NPCAI/
made due to popular demand here at GDNet :)
Landfish was always thought of as a thinker, whether you agreed with him or not is trivial. He has conjured up so many interesting thoughts and discussions and has been an inspiration to us all.

Andy Owen. Subenheato Software

Hey, it sounds like Landfish is dead and we are all saying nice things about him at the funeral =)

hehehe

"Only a fool quotes himself"
Andy Owen

My Homepage (Non games related)
My Current Project (Games related... I think)
Trying is the first step towards failure.
We all know that landfish will never die. There will always be someone who will take over the legacy here on these boards

-Chris Bennett ("Insanity" of Dwarfsoft)

Check our site:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~dwarfsoft/
Check out our NPC AI Mailing List :
http://www.egroups.com/group/NPCAI/
made due to popular demand here at GDNet :)
heh. One of the reasons I post sop rarely now is that I know many of you know what I''m going to say anyway. Like in the trolls, orcs and $$$ thread. Do I even need to...?

======
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
-Socrates

"Question everything. Especially Landfish."
-Matt
Some may already know, but we would like for you to word it. Otherwise, how can we quote you? I also need specific definition for the doc...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft
"The Philosophers' Stone of Programming Alchemy"
IOL (The list formerly known as NPCAI) - A GDNet production
Our Doc - The future of RPGs
Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement