Looking for people to join PFO Staff [Read Please]

Started by
-1 comments, last by sephiris 19 years, 11 months ago
"PFO (Planetary Fate Online) is a 3D MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online RolePlaying Game) in it''s concept stage. This site is for the developement and recruitment of staff for PFO. PrologSTILL IN THE MAKING) Earth is in a great demise, barely holding onto it''s life by a thread. In 3059 There was a great War Called the War of the Kings, as every continent of earth had become a Monarchy, every kingdome battled for control of the earth and all it''s land. The war ended after a group of sages and wizards had creted a mutant race called Psycholians, known for their great mind abilities. The Psycholians soon conquered all of the world and put the kingdoms underneath thier control. After a spell, the Psycholoians were experimenting with time travel and accidntaly opened a one way portal from mythological times to the present Earth, along came multitudes of creatures and many of Inteligent life forms, including dwarves, elfs, orc, and other beastly forms. Now the humans and other life forms have all come under the control of a prevailing Kindom, that is controlled by Chalius, a human, and as always one ruler of sorts, shall prevail rebelion, and all races fight each other for control of the world once again, all races in one kingdom fighting the other kingdoms, thus starting a new type of war, one that will Decide the Fate of the Planet. Setting:Apocalyptic Future Crossed with Mythological Races/creatures " Ok now to get to the point, we are looking for a few good men, we definetly need a few more artists, modelers, Sound Devs, and definetaly a few more Coders, a network security guy. also i know some people may think "wow this project will never get done" i expect it to take a while, considering how high of quality the game shall be, and after the game goes pay (unlees we decide otherwise) the team will get paid accordingly. if your interested in any possitions or have and questions email me @ admin@cybenstudios.com or visit our website/forum at http://pfo.cybenstudios.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement