[java] Java Browser Testing

Started by
10 comments, last by ao 23 years, 7 months ago
Hey, I only have IE 5.5 on my computer, can someone please follow this link and tell me if you see a plane bouncing around on the screen. Oh ya, please tell me what browser and version you have, plus if it works or not. Sometimes it just pauses, then continues bouncing around, does it do that for you too? Thanks, ao
Play free Java games at: www.infinitepixels.com
Advertisement
Hi there....

I have latest versions of netscape and IE so it worked fine in IE but in Netscape it said it coundn''t load the applet. I''m guessing that happened ''cause your using a .cab file to load the applet .... try using a .jar file.

=============================
silly programmer vb is for kids.
=============================
www.thejpsystem.com
==============================================I feel like a kid in some kind of store... ============================================== www.thejpsystem.com
ohh...cool....gotta love it (it works)...IE5.5

Edited by - ARCHIGAMER on September 18, 2000 9:42:27 PM
I wish there was a button on my monitor to turn up the intellegince. Theres a button called 'brightness' but it doesn't work
it works for me IE5
Hey everyone, thanks for trying my little test. I didn''t know that a cab file would only work with IE.. Thanks for the info, I''ll look into jar files.

ao
There is a way to set up the applet tags to give certain jar/cab files depending on the browser..I am not sure how you do it but its possible, i''ve seen it done before.
I wish there was a button on my monitor to turn up the intellegince. Theres a button called 'brightness' but it doesn't work
I don''t see what''s wrong with the standard of just using jar files.
Ok, I got that sucker in a jar file, so any of you Netscape peoples wanna try it out, please do and tell me if it works.

link

Thanks,
ao

PS: It's nothing special at all, I'm just testing.

Edited by - ao on September 19, 2000 4:11:52 PM
It works.

joeG

joeG
Well I tried following the link to your last message and it was file not found so I tried the first link and it worked. I''m using netscape 4.07

Smoo

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement