Picture battle

Started by
180 comments, last by Jesper T 19 years, 3 months ago

Do I win since this is the last coherent one? biscuits?! although i dont get the japanese art beating godzilla...godzilla ATE japan...and the guy puking beating the japanese art? wtf? I win.
Advertisement
- k2"Choose a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life." — Confucius"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere." — Albert Einstein"Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it." — Roger Starr{General Programming Forum FAQ} | {Blog/Journal} | {[email=kkaitan at gmail dot com]e-mail me[/email]} | {excellent webhosting}

EDIT: You bastard! I'm leaving this here. [lol]
“[The clergy] believe that any portion of power confided to me, will be exerted in opposition to their schemes. And they believe rightly: for I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man” - Thomas Jefferson
Quote:Original post by Tron3k
(some image for something a couple posts back)
EDIT: You bastard! I'm leaving this here. [lol]

please from now explain how your picture beats the previous one if it's not immediatly apparent, i fail to see how projectile vomiting solves anything.
| Member of UBAAG (Unban aftermath Association of Gamedev)
Quote:Original post by PumpkinPieman

Quote:Original post by Cibressus
please from now explain how your picture beats the previous one if it's not immediatly apparent, i fail to see how projectile vomiting solves anything.

Firecrackers (fire).. put out by puking (liquid)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement