New Game Released!! Acamar Campaign (3d Asteroids)

Started by
3 comments, last by brvids 19 years, 3 months ago
An awesome, exciting first person 3D Asteroids game with loads of action set in outer space. Smooth 3d environment, 7 powerful weapons, original music, and loads of asteroids! Taking asteroids to a whole new level!!! Download it now, free! Acamar Campaign by BeteoGames.com
Advertisement
Where? praytell would I get said game?
Quote:Michael TanczosCut that shit out. You shouldn't be spying on other people.. especially your parents. If your dad wanted to look at horses having sex with transexual eskimo midgets, that's his business and not yours.
I was literally editing right when you hit it apparently! haha
I just played your demo and thought it was good. It's a little bit odd to have an FPS style asteroids clone, but I managed.

I think it would be a nice addition if you were to have some sort of indicator as to the direction of the asteriods in space. It was fairly annoying to have to look around for them

Overall: Quite nice asterioids clone.
Quote:Michael TanczosCut that shit out. You shouldn't be spying on other people.. especially your parents. If your dad wanted to look at horses having sex with transexual eskimo midgets, that's his business and not yours.
Thanks for the feedback. Map system and then some is definitely planned for game #2.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement