Geeky Valentine's Poems

Started by
152 comments, last by Avatar God 19 years, 2 months ago
Quote:Original post by benryves
Wait... the logic doesn't quite match up.
This thread is like getting Steve Irwin to give a talk on safety around wild animals.

Not at all. Its like getting Steve Irwin to give a talk on safety around wild animals, and preceding the talk with "This is what you dont ever do. EVER. Or you will die."

Irwin is a great example of how not to deal with animals, and we are all great examples of how not to deal with women [grin]

CM
Advertisement
* looks at the shirt *

Looks more like an #00AAFF to me.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
alright, lemme try.

purple

damnit!
| Member of UBAAG (Unban aftermath Association of Gamedev)
Roses are red
Violets are blue
My computer is baish
And I love it with all my heart.

Free verse.
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.
Quote:Original post by Ainokea
baish

Best spelling of "beige" EVER. [grin]

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

It's obviouslty a misspelling of bash.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
Quote:Original post by smart_idiot
It's obviouslty a misspelling of bash.

How does that make sense?

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

Quote:Original post by benryves
Quote:Original post by Ainokea
baish

Best spelling of "beige" EVER. [grin]

No wonder when I searched for it in google I got a bunch of French sites.
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.
Dos is dead
and Windows'll be too
I love Linux
And so should you
You know, there are girls out there who appreciate all this geekiness....

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement