little about Jeff Molofee

Started by
30 comments, last by havensgate 22 years, 8 months ago
why not come to germany? we have SO many vacant positions we have to get people from india or pakistan or the former east block who don''t even speak german (no need really but very helpfull)! the pay is pretty good, a great social system (i.e. health/dental/whatever!), very good schools, the autobahn and a 2000 year history!
Advertisement
NeHe:

If you like the idea of making a team for programmers to become expierienced by actually making games, rather than learning(meaning, a team for them after they have learned how), you should check out the post in help wanted called "I was thinking..." by LifeBlood. It''s the most intelligent post gamedev.net''s forums have seen except maybe the ones on the Physics board.

By the way, how did you learn OpenGL so well. I have 2 resources for learning, your site, and "OpenGL Game Programming" by Kevin and Dave. You obviosly didn''t have either when you learned, considering the book came out recently, and your site was made after you became expiereinced. And to make matters more difficult, you layout your OpenGL window different than kevin and Dave do in the book. The main trouble I have is figuring out the difference. Besides that, learning how to do it is easy, where to put it and when is the hard part for me. Probably because I haven''t finished the book.

"I''ve sparred with creatures from the nine hells themselves... I barely plan on breaking a sweat here, today."~Drizzt Do''Urden
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement