New member here.

Started by
23 comments, last by superpig 18 years, 7 months ago
Hi, I'm Pepius, from Spain. I'm 14 years old, but I know what's the correct behaviour I have to follow(Search for answers in Google or in the forum before asking anything, and other things...). I use Python & Pygame for game programming because they are easy to learn. Currently I'm trying to do all the games mentioned in "How Do I Make Games?" article. I've already done Tetris and Breakout clones, now I'm tryng to do the Pac-Man one. Well, I think that's all, that post has been my presentation. I hope we'll talk soon, Pepius
Advertisement
welcome to the lounge.

Now, run, run as fast as you can and don't come back to the lounge, or you'll never get any work done!!! (thats mostly a joke, but stick around and after a few months when you haven't done anything programming, you'll get it)
Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.
Hello, welcome.
Welcome! It's always a good idea to search for answers yourself before asking in this (or any) forum. That gives you more experience with doing research--which is THE MOST important skill you can have as a programmer--and it also tends to be faster and more reliable.

Enjoy your time here. [smile]
Welcome!
It's always nice to see a friendly...er...words?
[email=wastedhours@gmail.com]-steve[/email]_______________________Freelance Game Journalist / Designer / Occasional Game Developer[GamingHours.com] [RandomlyAccessed]
Hello!
Quote:Original post by Talroth
welcome to the lounge.

Now, run, run as fast as you can and don't come back to the lounge, or you'll never get any work done!!! (thats mostly a joke, but stick around and after a few months when you haven't done anything programming, you'll get it)

Amen to that!
Seriously, the lounge is a GREAT way to seriously lose your productivity. Makes you lazy and stuff.
hello
http://www.geocities.com/asdasd12345/
Derek Zoolander welcomes you to the forums!
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One
Quote:Original post by Sneftel
Welcome! It's always a good idea to search for answers yourself before asking in this (or any) forum.
ESPECIALLY this forum. The lounge is twisted and evil! EVIL!!!!1tildeone [grin]

Anyway, welcome to GDNet, and enjoy your stay!

Chris 'coldacid' Charabaruk – Programmer, game designer, writer | twitter

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement