Tricks of Windows Game Gurus ????

Started by
3 comments, last by frizb 24 years, 6 months ago
Does the same with me.

There is a new version of PSP out though, so you might as well get it. I really don't need TrueSpace, so that doesn't much bother me.

Advertisement
Go into your c:\windows\temp folder & delete everything in there. It's ok it's junk from previous install's & unzips & what ever else gets stored there. Then try installing. If it still doesn't work you may have a corrupted CD. (I know I did) In which case you should goto www.mcp.com & tell them the ISBN number of the book you have, and then give your name, address & phone # so they can send you a new cd as a replacement.

Good Luck

Joseph FernaldSoftware EngineerRed Storm Entertainment.------------------------The opinions expressed are that of the person postingand not that of Red Storm Entertainment.
Yeah MCP messed up the duplication of the CD and is sending out new CD's to all who request them

Keeb

Has anyone else that bought this book had any problems using any of the programs that came with the book? I've tried unpacking TrueSpace and PaintShopPro and neither one will unpack. It gets about half way done and says I may not have enough room in the temp folder to finish the process. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I definately have the disk space and I have tried changing the virtual memory also but it still gives this message

------------------
Still Learning...

Still Learning...
Thanks guys! I did try deleting everything from the temp folder before, but it didn't work

By the way, how is the new version of PSP? Any major changes since PSP5?

------------------
Still Learning...

Still Learning...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement