01.02 - Enrolment Roster

Started by
723 comments, last by clum 19 years, 10 months ago
Teej, I must honestly say! This is by far, the best game development site i''ve run across, you''ve dedicated yourself to newbies like us and you''ve really helped us become novices. I really appreciate your hard work and dedication...This is really noble work you''re doing man and i''m glad to be part of it...Noobs like us really appreciate all of this and i just wanna say thank you, and I''M IN hehe

-Zeke''''s Signature
-Zeke''s Signature
Advertisement
Sounds good
Hey Teej...

I hope the hour finds you well. I''m anxious to see just what you''ve got cookin'' here.

Rog
Let the games begin.
just signing in for the forum, hope i can learn something more here.
hello im new and willing to learn i dont have much experince in all of this stuff but hopfully one day i will know as much as you do teej in this field.
I have read a few things about direct x and such but basically im lost i probally should''nt start there. im just gunna go step by step through these tutorials and see where it takes me.

~Daniel

Daniel
Daniel
Sign me up! Finally decided to do something about my constant need to do something different and creative. Sounds like this man could be the one to point me in the right direction.
How did I ever get into this.
Hi

im new. cant wait to start learning.
Lesson 1: don''t respond to 3 year old threads.
Signed

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement