Original Post
Hello guys, I'm learning about 2D collisions. And I have some issues that I can't solve. I'm trying to implement the support for fast moving objects don't just "bypass" the collision check because of it's elevated linear velocity. I'm using the algorithm of separating axis. And for detecting if it will collide forward in time because of it's velocity I'm just projecting the relative linear velocity of the two objects on the axis being tested, and if the projected velocity is > than the distance between the two intervals (projected polygons on tested axis) it will collide on next frame. So I don't know what to do in the next frame with this information. I'll post the code of my function that tests if the polygons are separated in the given axis or not. http://w17.easy-share.com/1700875375.html the function is SeparatedByAxisPolygonPolygon() Please, I really need help with this... Thanks all