Love Math and Physics Forom

Started by
2 comments, last by KwamiMatrix 22 years, 10 months ago
I don''t know about anyone else, but I know that I already love this forom. I think that it is important for mathematics and physics to be properly discussed in order to have cool games. I hope that this forom becomes very popular. Trust me. Understanding all of the math and physics behind not only games, but other types of software and software libraries is important. I know, since I will be a freshman university student majoring in computer engineering (with a software engineering aspect) this fall. Can''t wait to get started. I think that the math and physics forom, along with the OpenGL forom, are my favorites. I hope you agree with me Edem Attiogbe
Edem Attiogbe
Advertisement
Edem,

Glad to hear it! Should be an interesting ride.

Graham Rhodes
Senior Scientist
Applied Research Associates, Inc.
Graham Rhodes Moderator, Math & Physics forum @ gamedev.net
I suppose you guys might be interested in the fact that I got the best scores on the Fermat math test out of my school (not that thats saying much - there was only about 100 people in my grade). I placed something like 127th out of 400 or so people in the country (I think).
Good Job Moe. I am just waiting so see if I get A.P Credit for the A.P Calc, A.P Computer Science, and A.P Statistics exams. My scores should be coming in July. I really care about receiving at least a 4 for all of them, especially A.P Calc and Computer Science, since they are part of my computer engineering major. Stats is not as important to me for my major.

Edem Attiogbe
Edem Attiogbe

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement