sorry for post stupid story. this spent me more than 6 hour

Started by
30 comments, last by Programmer One 14 years, 6 months ago
expired [Edited by - fuzbun on November 9, 2009 11:07:36 AM]
Advertisement
They say bran muffins for breakfast can help with gimbal lock in 70% of the cases. Make sure to let your beard grow out a little, since it can boost the confidence of programmers in the same room by at least 13%!
I missed you, RSC_x.
Quote:many bad people hate other people better than him also hate other people bad than him....... and if they cant eat good stuff..... they will hope other people cant eat good stuff too or hope other people die after eat good stuff......

I consider this as an emergent behavior of the human instinct. People who feel like this can't help it, their minds aren't educated enough to recognise the sentiment and stop it.

Go take some cognitive therapy sessions to reconsider your negative thoughts toward life, this kind of thoughts may (in part) be causing you depression. I've read that cognitive therapy excercises do work for many.

Life DOES SUCK, but not in every aspect. Have some beer, socialize, do excersise and learn to have good, kinky, vigorous, healty (or not) sex.

my 2ç.

PS: Watch
">this. See?
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
the problem with writing like this (whilst easy to do, thus ..) is, it becomes tiresome to read swaths of, this ppl skip out, a better method is to write a paragraph like that + then go (well u dont even need this)
(assume the rest is spoken with the same dialect/accent whatever)
.. continue onwards
tl;dr
Quote:Original post by Programmer One
tl;dr

indeed

This looks like a really elaborate nigerian e-mail scam.
Jenny said when she was just by five years oldYou know y parents gonna be the death of us allTwo tv sets and two cadillac cars -Well you know it ain't gonna help me at allThen one fine mornin' she turnss on a new york stationShe doesn't believe what she hears at allOoh, she started dancin' to that fine fine musicYou know her life is saved by rock 'n' roll,Despite all the computationsYou could just dance to a rock 'n' roll station 
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement