• Create Account

Getting A Degree In Florida

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 CDTMD   Members   -  Reputation: 100

0Likes

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:27 PM

I'm at the point where I need to be picking out a college. I thought of going to Full Sail but it doesn't seem very good. So I am supposed to go for a regular Software Engineering degree I guess. I heard there was a good one in Texas. But I really don't want to move that far. Are there any good colleges around South Florida?

Sponsor:

#2 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 10158

0Likes

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:53 PM

Mr. or Ms. TMD, you should:
1. Try the lists of schools ("View Forum FAQ," above)
2. Try this link
-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

#3 GninjaGnome   Members   -  Reputation: 182

0Likes

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:02 PM

I have a few friends that graduated, and a few currently attending Ringling College in Sarasota. They’ve all had great things to say about the school and I’ve seen lots of improvement in the work of the friends that currently attend.

I think it’s a bit expensive, but if you have the cash, it’s worth checking out.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS