floorcaek, bears, and EAT ROPE

Started by
55 comments, last by cowsarenotevil 14 years, 2 months ago
Quote:Original post by capn_midnight
I'm surprised no-one has mentioned the Pictures of You threads, which turned into the "Photoshop pictures of the Mods" threads, which turned into "Photoshop pictures of everyone" threads, which got me banned once (maybe even twice), which contributed to the creation of the "suspended" status.

For a long time, there was a rule in place that anyone posting just "HITLAR!" would get insta-banned. I can't remember the derivation of it, but I do remember a few people testing it... and losing.

And there have been secret forums in the past, one particular one had something to do with Mountain Bikes, Horses, and Lisp.

There was another one too, about sipping some sort of alcohol while listening to Opera.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Simian Man
Reading this thread made me want to look at the old comics, but the link doesn't work. Don't tell me they're lost :(.
Fear ye not!

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

And the goats!! TEH GOATS!
And the ok thread..
And the Hot Chicks thread..
Quote:Original post by Moe
I'm surprised no-one has mentioned the Pictures of You threads, which turned into the "Photoshop pictures of the Mods" threads, which turned into "Photoshop pictures of everyone" threads, which got me banned once (maybe even twice), which contributed to the creation of the "suspended" status.

For a long time, there was a rule in place that anyone posting just "HITLAR!" would get insta-banned. I can't remember the derivation of it, but I do remember a few people testing it... and losing.

And there have been secret forums in the past, one particular one had something to do with Mountain Bikes, Horses, and Lisp.

There was another one too, about sipping some sort of alcohol while listening to Opera.

You mean Eating fondue while sipping Gato Negro and listening to Vaya Con Dios
Anyway, does anyone want some dating advice?

Chris 'coldacid' Charabaruk – Programmer, game designer, writer | twitter

Quote:Original post by alnite
And the Hot Chicks thread..

Yeah, the hot chicks threads are a big pile of disapointment now, unless you're hot for red X's.
Quote:Original post by KulSeran

You mean Eating fondue while sipping Gato Negro and listening to Vaya Con Dios

That'd be it.

I also recall a mysterious moderator status of "Eating some pie".

"Enjoying some pie", and you don't want to know what we really do when this is shown... [evil]
Quote:Original post by Yann L

"Enjoying some pie", and you don't want to know what we really do when this is shown... [evil]

It's ok. I think we can handle the truth. You guys are getting it on together in the closet. It's cool.
and kuato
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement