Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

CEGUI with DirectX 9.0

Started by VitaliBR Oct 24, 2010 at 9:28 PM 17 replies 7.5k views
Original Post
VitaliBR
VitaliBR
I like to learn by analyzing an example (I learn better than reading tutorials)

But I tried and did not find any sample code using the CEGUI DirectX, anyone know where I find? Just create a simple box, in order to understand their proper operation

Thanks
http://mateusvitali.wordpress.com/
e3d_ALiVE
e3d_ALiVE
check their samples[either from site or from svn]
they have them with dx9, opengl, dx10, dx11, irrlicht, ogre renders
in samples folder search for CEGuiD3D9BaseApplication.cpp it have everything u need
Crazy dude smoking D3D11, AngelScript, PhysX, 3D Sound, Network, DB, FBX, and some other weird things, doing that on Visual Studio 2010 + Visual Assist X on Overclocked CPU
Magmatwister
Magmatwister
I recently integrated CEGUI into my DirectX9 game =]. It's not difficult to set up, but if you have any trouble, let me know what you need and I'll post a few samples. But generally, you really should only need to follow this link:

http://www.cegui.org.uk/docs/current/

Under beginner tutorials. Good luck.
Currently trying to make a planet renderer. After many hours of work, somehow I know It'll never be complete.
Also, If I help you, please give me an ++
VitaliBR
VitaliBR
Thanks for help guys :D

#include <CEGUI.h> #include <RendererModules\Direct3D9\CEGUIDirect3D9Renderer.h>#ifdef _DEBUG#pragma comment( lib, "CEGUIBase_d.lib" )#pragma comment( lib, "CEGUIDirect3D9Renderer_d.lib" )#else#pragma comment( lib, "CEGUIBase.lib" )#pragma comment( lib, "CEGUIDirect3D9Renderer.lib" )#endifCEGUI::Direct3D9Renderer* myRenderer = NULL;//...//...void Init(){//...//...		myRenderer = &CEGUI::Direct3D9Renderer::create( m_pDevice );	CEGUI::System::create( *myRenderer );}


but, when I run Debug, this error is displayed:
Quote:
Unhandled exception at 0x75a29617 in Resistance.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: CEGUI::GenericException at memory location 0x0029db94..


[Edited by - VitaliBR on October 25, 2010 12:00:44 PM]
http://mateusvitali.wordpress.com/
Magmatwister
Magmatwister
Quote:
Original post by VitaliBR
Thanks for help guys :D

*** Source Snippet Removed ***

but, when I run Debug, this error is displayed:
Quote:
Unhandled exception at 0x75a29617 in Resistance.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: CEGUI::GenericException at memory location 0x0029db94..


First off, there's no real reason for you to be loading CEGUI like that.

try it like this:

CEGUI::Direct3D9Renderer& myRenderer = CEGUI::Direct3D9Renderer::bootstrapSystem( pDevice );//And then when you need to render....CEGUI::System::getSingleton().renderGUI();


You don't need to be storing a pointer to the directx renderer. Just use the renderGUI function as I showed you above to render. If down the road, you need to acess the directx renderer for whatever reason (In my case it's for device resets) the way I do it is this:
CEGUI::Renderer *pRenderer = CEGUI::System::getSingleton().getRenderer();CEGUI::Direct3D9Renderer* Renderer = static_cast<CEGUI::Direct3D9Renderer*>(pRenderer);Renderer->postD3DReset();


Also, make sure you do proper error handling. In general, any CEGUI function calls you do should be enclosed in:

try{    //Do CEGUI calls here....}catch(CEGUI::Exception &e){   cout << "Error: " << e.getMessage().c_str() << endl;}

Try and adapt all I said for your need's.

Currently trying to make a planet renderer. After many hours of work, somehow I know It'll never be complete.
Also, If I help you, please give me an ++
VitaliBR
VitaliBR
I just init:

#include <CEGUI.h> #include <RendererModules\Direct3D9\CEGUIDirect3D9Renderer.h>#ifdef _DEBUG#pragma comment( lib, "CEGUIBase_d.lib" )#pragma comment( lib, "CEGUIDirect3D9Renderer_d.lib" )#else#pragma comment( lib, "CEGUIBase.lib" )#pragma comment( lib, "CEGUIDirect3D9Renderer.lib" )#endifvoid Init(){        CEGUI::Direct3D9Renderer& myRenderer =             CEGUI::Direct3D9Renderer::bootstrapSystem( m_pDevice );//...//...}


and I did nothing more,just that

and continues to show the error:
.

=(
http://mateusvitali.wordpress.com/
Magmatwister
Magmatwister
Integrate the error handling like I suggested and tell me what message come's up.
Currently trying to make a planet renderer. After many hours of work, somehow I know It'll never be complete.
Also, If I help you, please give me an ++
VitaliBR
VitaliBR
The error (message of the exception):

Quote:
CEGUI::GenericException in file c:\cegui-0.7.4\cegui\src\ceguidynamicmodule.cpp(128) : DynamicModule::DynamicModule - Failed to load module 'CEGUIExpatParser_d': Unknown Error

http://mateusvitali.wordpress.com/
Magmatwister
Magmatwister
That is why you need error handling, that tells you exactly what the problem is =]
You're missing the "CEGUIExpatParser_d" dll. It should be located in the CEGUI->Bin folder, along with a load of others. I'm guessing you didn't set up CEGUI properly. Tell me what you do have inside the folder CEGUI-0.7.3\bin next time you reply.
Currently trying to make a planet renderer. After many hours of work, somehow I know It'll never be complete.
Also, If I help you, please give me an ++
VitaliBR
VitaliBR
The CEGUI->Bin folder:

.

Regarding the configuration of CEGUI in my project, I did as follows:

Project Options -> VC++ Directories -> Include Directories:
C:\CEGUI-SDK-0.7.4-vc10\cegui\include

Project Options -> VC++ Directories -> Library Directories:
C:\CEGUI-SDK-0.7.4-vc10\lib

And
#ifdef _DEBUG#pragma comment( lib, "CEGUIBase_d.lib" )#pragma comment( lib, "CEGUIDirect3D9Renderer_d.lib" )#else#pragma comment( lib, "CEGUIBase.lib" )#pragma comment( lib, "CEGUIDirect3D9Renderer.lib" )#endif


Thanks for help :)


EDIT:

I put CEGUIExpatParser_d.dll in the directory of my project and showed:...
Quote:
CEGUI::GenericException in file c:\cegui-0.7.4\cegui\src\ceguidynamicmodule.cpp(128) : DynamicModule::DynamicModule - Failed to load module 'CEGUISILLYImageCodec_d': Unknown Error


and then I put CEGUISILLYImageCodec_d.dll in the directory of my project and showed a text box (windows error) that is missing SILLY_d.dll

:(

[Edited by - VitaliBR on October 26, 2010 7:47:43 AM]
http://mateusvitali.wordpress.com/
Magmatwister
Magmatwister
Ugh... did you remember to put the dependencies into the System32/SysWOW64 folder? (SysWOW64 for 64bit, System32 for 32 bit)

Otherwise I'm out of idea's, but I'm pretty darn certain now that that's what the problem is.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/crayzedsgui/files/CEGUI%20Mk-2%20MSVC%2B%2B%20Dependencies/0.7.x/CEGUI-DEPS-0.7.x-r3-vc10.zip/download

Go to that link and then when it's finished, go into dependencies->bin and copy the contents, into the Windows->(SysWOW64 or System32, depending on your version of windows). Also make sure that the library files and include files from the folder are present in their respective directories in your main CEGUI folder. If you have any further problems then by all means post again, but bear in mind CEGUI does have it's own forum.
Currently trying to make a planet renderer. After many hours of work, somehow I know It'll never be complete.
Also, If I help you, please give me an ++
VitaliBR
VitaliBR
Thanks

It worked perfectly!
:D
Quote:
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) + Crazy Eddie's GUI System - Event log +
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) + (http://www.cegui.org.uk/) +
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) CEGUI::Logger singleton created. (0241EA60)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) ********************************************************************************
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) * Important: *
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) * To get support at the CEGUI forums, you must post _at least_ the section *
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) * of this log file indicated below. Failure to do this will result in no *
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) * support being given; please do not waste our time. *
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) ********************************************************************************
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) ********************************************************************************
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) * -------- START OF ESSENTIAL SECTION TO BE POSTED ON THE FORUM -------- *
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) ********************************************************************************
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) ---- Version 0.7.4 (Build: Oct 11 2010 Debug Microsoft Windows MSVC++ 10.0 32 bit) ----
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) ---- Renderer module is: CEGUI::Direct3D9Renderer - Official Direct3D 9 based 2nd generation renderer module. ----
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) ---- XML Parser module is: CEGUI::ExpatParser - Official expat based parser module for CEGUI ----
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) ---- Image Codec module is: SILLYImageCodec - Official SILLY based image codec ----
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) ---- Scripting module is: None ----
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) ********************************************************************************
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) * -------- END OF ESSENTIAL SECTION TO BE POSTED ON THE FORUM -------- *
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) ********************************************************************************
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) ---- Begining CEGUI System initialisation ----
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) CEGUI::ImagesetManager singleton created (0241F988)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) CEGUI::FontManager singleton created. (02420848)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) CEGUI::WindowFactoryManager singleton created
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) CEGUI::WindowManager singleton created (02420B68)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) CEGUI::SchemeManager singleton created. (02422698)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) CEGUI::MouseCursor singleton created. (02422A00)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) CEGUI::GlobalEventSet singleton created. (02422DA0)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) CEGUI::AnimationManager singleton created (02422F30)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) CEGUI::WidgetLookManager singleton created. (02424570)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) CEGUI::WindowRendererManager singleton created (02424838)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) CEGUI::RenderEffectManager singleton created (024249B8)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'DefaultWindow' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'DefaultWindow' windows added. (02424BF0)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'DragContainer' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'DragContainer' windows added. (02424E50)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'ScrolledContainer' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'ScrolledContainer' windows added. (02425010)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'ClippedContainer' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'ClippedContainer' windows added. (024251D0)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Checkbox' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Checkbox' windows added. (02425390)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/PushButton' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/PushButton' windows added. (024255A8)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/RadioButton' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/RadioButton' windows added. (02425768)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Combobox' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Combobox' windows added. (02425928)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/ComboDropList' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/ComboDropList' windows added. (02425AE8)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Editbox' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Editbox' windows added. (02425CA8)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/FrameWindow' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/FrameWindow' windows added. (02425E68)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/ItemEntry' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/ItemEntry' windows added. (02426028)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Listbox' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Listbox' windows added. (024261E8)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/ListHeader' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/ListHeader' windows added. (024263A8)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/ListHeaderSegment' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/ListHeaderSegment' windows added. (024265F0)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Menubar' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Menubar' windows added. (02426880)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/PopupMenu' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/PopupMenu' windows added. (02426A40)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/MenuItem' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/MenuItem' windows added. (02426C00)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/MultiColumnList' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/MultiColumnList' windows added. (02426DC0)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/MultiLineEditbox' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/MultiLineEditbox' windows added. (02426F80)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/ProgressBar' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/ProgressBar' windows added. (02427140)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/ScrollablePane' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/ScrollablePane' windows added. (024273A0)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Scrollbar' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Scrollbar' windows added. (02427560)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Slider' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Slider' windows added. (024277C0)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Spinner' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Spinner' windows added. (02427980)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/TabButton' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/TabButton' windows added. (02427B40)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/TabControl' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/TabControl' windows added. (02427D00)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Thumb' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Thumb' windows added. (02427EC0)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Titlebar' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Titlebar' windows added. (02428080)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Tooltip' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Tooltip' windows added. (02428328)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/ItemListbox' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/ItemListbox' windows added. (024284E8)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/GroupBox' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/GroupBox' windows added. (024286A8)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Tree' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'CEGUI/Tree' windows added. (02428868)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'HorizontalLayoutContainer' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'HorizontalLayoutContainer' windows added. (02428A28)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'VerticalLayoutContainer' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'VerticalLayoutContainer' windows added. (02428BE8)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Created WindowFactory for 'GridLayoutContainer' windows.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) WindowFactory for 'GridLayoutContainer' windows added. (02428DA8)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) Window type alias named 'DefaultGUISheet' added for window type 'DefaultWindow'.
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) CEGUI::System singleton created. (0241E488)
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std) ---- CEGUI System initialisation completed ----
26/10/2010 11:01:15 (Std)


How did you do to integrate Injecting Inputs of CEGUI and DirectInput?

[Edited by - VitaliBR on October 26, 2010 8:04:51 AM]
http://mateusvitali.wordpress.com/
Magmatwister
Magmatwister
I'll be honest with you, I've skirted round injecting inputs, at the moment I'm only using the basic Win32 messages to do it. Sorry, can't help you there, I'm not at the point in my project where I really need to do anything for input. However, I suggest you go to the CEGUI forums like I said earlier and ask there, where you'll most likely get a better response. Also, if you look at the documentation, you'll see that it is very easy to inject inputs into CEGUI from any input library. As long as you know the basics of DirectInput you should have no problem.
Currently trying to make a planet renderer. After many hours of work, somehow I know It'll never be complete.
Also, If I help you, please give me an ++
VitaliBR
VitaliBR
Thanks for helping friend


I looked about and saw that it is not hard, I could integrate my class with CEGUI:

	//Cursor	GetCursorPos(&absCursor);	///////////////////////////////////////////////////////	// CEGUI	///////////////////////////////////////////////////////	CEGUI::System::getSingleton().injectMousePosition(absCursor.x, absCursor.y);	//Buttons of Mouse (Left is 0, Right is 1 and Middle is 2)	//Mouse Button Down	if(InputManager->MouseKeyDown(0))		CEGUI::System::getSingleton().injectMouseButtonDown(CEGUI::LeftButton);	if(InputManager->MouseKeyDown(1))		CEGUI::System::getSingleton().injectMouseButtonDown(CEGUI::RightButton);	if(InputManager->MouseKeyDown(2))		CEGUI::System::getSingleton().injectMouseButtonDown(CEGUI::MiddleButton);	//Mouse Button Up	if(!InputManager->MouseKeyDown(0))		CEGUI::System::getSingleton().injectMouseButtonUp(CEGUI::LeftButton);	if(!InputManager->MouseKeyDown(1))		CEGUI::System::getSingleton().injectMouseButtonUp(CEGUI::RightButton);	if(!InputManager->MouseKeyDown(2))		CEGUI::System::getSingleton().injectMouseButtonUp(CEGUI::MiddleButton);


So I get to the keyboard, I'll post here for you to see :-)
http://mateusvitali.wordpress.com/
VitaliBR
VitaliBR
I managed to get my "hello world":
.

I found a very strange problem:
my game without using CEGUI:
.

and after using CEGUI:
.

I destroy CEGUI, before entering the game mode

By the way I analyzed the problem, the CEGUI have changed the buffer depth, transparency, and various other things.
I removed the CEGUI project, and it was back to normal

answered in the forum of CEGUI:
Quote:
You should setup the DX state, draw your scene, then call renderGUI, then repeat. The DX9 renderer actually does this to the device in beginRendering():

d_device->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_FALSE);
d_device->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZWRITEENABLE, FALSE);


At the beginning of your rendering code, you should reenable both I guess (very little DX9 experience on my side). CEGUI never uses z buffer during it's rendering, everything gets rendered as "always pass".


I did the following settings after releasing CEGUI to draw level:
	m_pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_CULLMODE, D3DCULL_CCW);	m_pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, TRUE);	m_pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZWRITEENABLE, TRUE);	m_pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_NORMALIZENORMALS, TRUE); //this normalizes the normal values (this is important for how lighting effects your models)	m_pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_AMBIENT, D3DCOLOR_XRGB(255,255,255));	// Filters	m_pDevice->SetSamplerState(0, D3DSAMP_MINFILTER, D3DTEXF_LINEAR);    m_pDevice->SetSamplerState(0, D3DSAMP_MAGFILTER, D3DTEXF_LINEAR);    m_pDevice->SetSamplerState(0, D3DSAMP_MIPFILTER, D3DTEXF_LINEAR);	//Turn on lighting	m_pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_LIGHTING,  FALSE);


More trouble with the textures still (image above)
http://mateusvitali.wordpress.com/
Burnt_Fyr
Burnt_Fyr
looks like UV addresses are being clamped instead of wrapped:

m_pDevice->SetSamplerState(0, D3DSAMP_ADDRESSU, D3DTADDRESS_WRAP);
m_pDevice->SetSamplerState(0, D3DSAMP_ADDRESSV, D3DTADDRESS_WRAP);
Magmatwister
Magmatwister
Yea that was me who asked about the depth buffer issue, I'm going to add it to the Wiki because I think it's pretty riddiculous to just expect people to "know" exactly how to fix problems like that, especially when they're new to using it. No idea how to help you on the texture problem. Scaling issue maybe?
Currently trying to make a planet renderer. After many hours of work, somehow I know It'll never be complete.
Also, If I help you, please give me an ++
VitaliBR
VitaliBR
thanks Magmatwiste

Really, it's pretty much just expect people to riddiculous to "know" exactly how to fix problems like that

My problem was solved with that Burnt_Fyr said

thanks :D

and good luck with your project :D

EDIT:

My progress:


[Edited by - VitaliBR on October 26, 2010 8:42:53 PM]
http://mateusvitali.wordpress.com/

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.