Original Post
I am doing a research paper for my 102 english class.
My topic is how can an A.I. be made that is intelligent by human standereds of an intelligent person?
Is there any good open source example of an A.I. that works well?
I know M.I.T is working on A.I. and robots but not all of there devlopment information is open to every one. (As far as I can tell)
Is there any basic A.I. programs that are open source that does not take a dagree in Computer science and math to understand?
Is there a good web site with jurnoles of expermints like they have for phsyc?
Is there any one person or group that I can contact to interview them on their ides of A.I. that work in that field?
My topic is how can an A.I. be made that is intelligent by human standereds of an intelligent person?
Is there any good open source example of an A.I. that works well?
I know M.I.T is working on A.I. and robots but not all of there devlopment information is open to every one. (As far as I can tell)
Is there any basic A.I. programs that are open source that does not take a dagree in Computer science and math to understand?
Is there a good web site with jurnoles of expermints like they have for phsyc?
Is there any one person or group that I can contact to interview them on their ides of A.I. that work in that field?