Can't see very well?...

Started by
14 comments, last by JackOfAllTrades 13 years, 2 months ago
I got into an argument with my supervisor and it was basically just a heated yelling competition. I felt funny after but I kept working. During the drive home I noticed that my vision was very bad. I've been home for a few hours now and it has not gotten any better... Any idea what it could be?
Advertisement
Blood pressure? Dehydration? Irritation of the eyes? Diabetes? (The last one would be very serious.)
Latest project: Sideways Racing on the iPad
Intense headache maybe? Are you overweight? In addition to what Tachikoma said.
Went to sleep and woke up a couple hours later. My vision is better now but I feel like I'm in the middle of a bad hang over... Also I'm not really fat though I could stand to lose 10-20 pounds.

Went to sleep and woke up a couple hours later. My vision is better now but I feel like I'm in the middle of a bad hang over... Also I'm not really fat though I could stand to lose 10-20 pounds.

BEARING IN MIND THAT I AM NOT A DOCTOR

It could be dehydration/blood pressure then. Dehydration will give you higher blood pressure, and if you are very dehydrated you can get severe headaches (similar to a hangover). The headaches most people get when hung over are actually because they are severely dehydrated. ELECTROLYTES.
Pretty sure you have aids. possibly super aids. I'd blow all your money on booze and drugs while you still can...
On the grim side, you could have had a small aneurysm... Go see a doctor.
Eye cancer.

But seriously, you should see a doctor.
It could've been a migraine. My 1st migraine, my vision got screwed up royally, and I was scared as hell. I lost periphrial (sp?) vision, and people would disappear if I turned my head just a little. It was WEIRD

Soon after, I got massive headache.

I've also gotten jagged lines in my vision just before a migraine.

I did see a doctor, and he said it was migraine, and after doing a little research, it fit exactly what happened to me.

Check it out for yourself.

My Gamedev Journal: 2D Game Making, the Easy Way

---(Old Blog, still has good info): 2dGameMaking
-----
"No one ever posts on that message board; it's too crowded." - Yoga Berra (sorta)

It could've been a migraine. My 1st migraine, my vision got screwed up royally, and I was scared as hell. I lost periphrial (sp?) vision, and people would disappear if I turned my head just a little. It was WEIRD

Soon after, I got massive headache.

I've also gotten jagged lines in my vision just before a migraine.

I did see a doctor, and he said it was migraine, and after doing a little research, it fit exactly what happened to me.

Check it out for yourself.

Lol, I wish I read this before I went to the doctor. I totally thought I had an [color=#1C2837][size=2]aneurysm. They ran a cat scan and said that I look fine. The doctor told me it was probably just a really bad migraine.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement