[WANTED] 3D ARTISTS, C++ CODERS & DESIGNERS

Started by
50 comments, last by nickmaymusic 12 years, 2 months ago

Is the demo going to be available soon?

We switched to a new engine, for numerous reasons, so no, it won't be.
[size="3"][topic='595477'][size="3"]FACADE, the ultimate adventure game!
Volunteers Needed![/topic]
Advertisement
*bump*
*bump* We still NEED LEVEL DESIGNERS, WRITERS, PROGRAMMERS AND ENVIRONMENT ARTISTS *bump*
Hey, I could not get on the irc today, but the vehicle system is going great
[color="#1C2837"]*bump* We still NEED LEVEL DESIGNERS, EDITORS/WRITERS, PROGRAMMERS AND ENVIRONMENT ARTISTS *bump*
[color="#1c2837"]Composers and artists would be useful, too.
I don't know if it's just me, but the OP looks so MESSY and SPARKLY that it hurts my eyes and is quite difficult to read/obtain information from. tone it down a bit.

Also, would you care to explain what the people in the "Talent needed" section would do? As I can see, this is an ongoing project that is going on from around March (?), and some basic information about what you need would be desirable.

That said, should you provide the tasklist for a Writer and/or Designer, I would consider applying for those positions. Once I get home, I'll forward you some samples of my "work"
Disclaimer: Each my post is intended as an attempt of helping and/or brining some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone, unless stated otherwise

Homepage (Under Construction)

Check my profile for funny D&D/WH FRP quotes :)
Zethariel, you haven't replied to my PMs. If you're still interested, please reply ASAP.
:blink: I didn't get any PMs, sorry. Mind responding to my e-mail then? I thought you weren't replying, sorry.
Disclaimer: Each my post is intended as an attempt of helping and/or brining some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone, unless stated otherwise

Homepage (Under Construction)

Check my profile for funny D&D/WH FRP quotes :)
There is allready a Game called "Facade": http://www.interactivestory.net/

There is allready a Game called "Facade": http://www.interactivestory.net/

Actually, that's not a game. It's an interactive story, and it's not called "Facade".

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement