You Know What I Wish?

Started by
24 comments, last by d000hg 13 years, 1 month ago
So my good buddy did a great job with his stand up comedy last night. Take a few moments to view.

[media]
[/media]

Now we're trying to come up with more wishing material, and I thought it would be a fun thread to start getting more ideas from my gaming brothers. you know what i wish? I wish the Judge would listen more to my reasoning, [from the movie Blow], "Well, in all honesty, I don't feel that what I've done is a crime. And I think it's illogical and irresponsible for you to sentence me to prison. Because, when you think about it, what did I really do? I crossed an imaginary line with a bunch of plants. I mean, you say I'm an outlaw, you say I'm a thief, but where's the Christmas dinner for the people on relief? Huh? You say you're looking for someone who's never weak but always strong, to gather flowers constantly whether you are right or wrong, someone to open each and every door, but it ain't me, babe, huh? No, no, no, it ain't me, babe. It ain't me you're looking for, babe. You follow? "

If nothing else, this link to the video will bring a good laugh to the day!

[/media]"]Link to video
Advertisement
That guy isn't funny...not even if I was there.

Guy: "I'm stoned, could you imagine being bolemic FOREVURR"
Audience: "hehehehehe"

Those weren't even real laughs. They were more like "wow this guy isn't funny but lemme make the best of this". ohmy.gif
They hated on Jeezus, so you think I give a f***?!
That guy isn't funny...not even if I was there. Guy: "I'm stoned, could you imagine being bolemic FOREVURR" Audience: "hehehehehe" Those weren't even real laughs. They were more like "wow this guy isn't funny but lemme make the best of this". ohmy.gif
<BR><BR>You know what I wish?<BR><BR>I wish haters would take the time to finish whatever it is they are hating on. I mean, Fl4sh, I guarntee if you watched the entire clip, you would have found that a) the people were actually very into the comedy, and B) there's a lot of other things you could have hated on. I do appreciate the thread bump though, high 5!
I think the fact that it's badly recorded helps giving the impression that the show isn't very good. Besides the comedy (that I can barely listen because of the laughing) I think he needs more "mirror" work.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
The recording did suck, I'll be first to admit, I did it from a digital camera, I have another buddy seeing what he can edit out to give better clearity.

Could you expand on "mirror work"? Definitely appreciate constructive criticism
Np. Mirror work would be standing up in front of a mirror practicing facial/corporal expressions.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
i also think this is not funny but at least hes confident and doesnt pause looking like a tool.
the material is really bad.

i also think this is not funny but at least hes confident and doesnt pause looking like a tool.
the material is really bad.

i thought the material was spot on for the type of crowd.
From the replies here, I was expecting this guy to be terribad, but he isn't at all. I generally hate comedy so that's saying something.

His material is very original (to me at least), which is more than I can say about the standup comedians that make it onto TV. Loved that Adam and Eve joke :)

From the replies here, I was expecting this guy to be terribad, but he isn't at all. I generally hate comedy so that's saying something.

His material is very original (to me at least), which is more than I can say about the standup comedians that make it onto TV. Loved that Adam and Eve joke :)

Appeciate the positive response, the Adam and Eve joke seems to be the highlight according to the feedback we've had from everyone!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement