Who had the lowest rep w/ the new system?

Started by
18 comments, last by Khaiy 13 years ago
Who had the lowest rep out of anyone with this new system?
Advertisement
Some user that got banned at -66 rep now has -140 or something...BB and then some numbers was his username (BB1965 or something?). I think he was just trolling.

[twitter]Casey_Hardman[/twitter]

BB1995, and she's the lowest I've seen with the new system. I think that aersixb9 also got pretty low before he was banned.

-------R.I.P.-------

Selective Quote

~Too Late - Too Soon~

Yeah, Aersix was like, -49 or something when he was banned (I think).
It does seem like it's a bit easy to intentionally bombard someone with negative rep, especially if you have a few friends. Couldn't you just run by every post they have (via searching the forums or something) and rate it down?
If so, it doesn't sound very troll-proof.

[twitter]Casey_Hardman[/twitter]

Yeah, Aersix was like, -49 or something when he was banned (I think).
It does seem like it's a bit easy to intentionally bombard someone with negative rep, especially if you have a few friends. Couldn't you just run by every post they have (via searching the forums or something) and rate it down?
If so, it doesn't sound very troll-proof.

Well, you can only rate up or rate down 'x' number of posts a day (I think 5?).

Also, you probably want to read this post of mine.
The new system is definitely an improvement over the old one though still not perfect. I've only gotten down rated 3 times for unclear reasons.
I lost all my ratings after the transition. My reputation has been acting up since then so I'm not paying much attention to it anymore.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
OP is at -14 already. Were you curious how low it could go? :unsure: As I mentioned before the "trick" is to post and answer questions in for beginners or the other forums. Pretty easy questions usually. Then you can take your points and "spend" them in the lounge.

OP is at -14 already. Were you curious how low it could go? :unsure: As I mentioned before the "trick" is to post and answer questions in for beginners or the other forums. Pretty easy questions usually. Then you can take your points and "spend" them in the lounge.

No, I saw a user named Fl4sh (banned) with -66 so that's why I asked.

But what's the point of a -rep system if admins just ban you? O_O
lol! I just noticed that the aforementioned BB1995's reputation (which I watched go from -17 to -95 in just one day) has gone back to 0 since she was (rightly) banned. Problems with rep maybe?
Stickmen Wars 2 is in development.
Meanwhile try Bloodridge

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement