Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

CodeLite-CPP-Variadic Templates Error

Started by Jacob Jingle Jun 27, 2011 at 10:26 PM 2 replies 7.8k views
Original Post
Jacob Jingle
Jacob Jingle
Does anyone know how to enable one of these switches in CodeLite so that I wont get this error:
:14: warning: variadic templates only available with -std=c++0x or -std=gnu++0x

Thanks ahead of time
Jacob Jingle
Jacob Jingle
Jacob Jingle

When in doubt, try the documentation ;-)

From a glance it seemed to be out of date. Maybe I'll give it another try.

For anyone with same question the answer is:
Workspace -> Open Active Project Settings -> linker -> options -> ... button -> check c++0x option

Now I just have to figure out how to fix the error "debugger exited with the following error string: "no executable specified, use 'target_exec'.""




My first adventure away from msvc...What a party!
Jacob Jingle
Jacob Jingle
[quote name='Jacob Jingle']
For anyone with same question the answer is:
Workspace -> Open Active Project Settings -> linker -> options -> ... button -> check c++0x option

Now I just have to figure out how to fix the error "debugger exited with the following error string: "no executable specified, use 'target_exec'.""
[/quote]
Add -mwindows to linker options. (Enter other options box)

This thread can be closed. Thx ApochPiQ.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.