Post your website, get candy

Started by
24 comments, last by zacaj 12 years, 9 months ago
I'm interested in seeing what kind of websites have been made by people here for stuff they develop.
Post yours and get a few hits :P
Advertisement
I'll be bold enough to post my rubbish site, which will be remade in the nearest future:

http://thewhitedog.x14.eu
Disclaimer: Each my post is intended as an attempt of helping and/or brining some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone, unless stated otherwise

Homepage (Under Construction)

Check my profile for funny D&D/WH FRP quotes :)
I should direct your attention to this thread if you haven't already seen it

I put up my first website a couple weeks back hamatsahi.com

Cheers
Haha, that thread is as old as the internet, and half the links are dead. NEED MORE WEBPAGES!
I don't want hits. I want candy.
http://www.gavincoates.com - one day i might actually write an article to post on the site...
Gavin Coates
[size="1"]IT Engineer / Web Developer / Aviation Consultant
[size="1"][ Taxiway Alpha ] [ Personal Home Page ]
Site that I never update.
www.lucidchart.com - The website is the product.

www.lucidchart.com - The website is the product.
Hey, I used your stuff to make comedy flowcharts. I didn't know it was a GDNetter's. :)
I am working on a Social Networking tool that allows you to register all your Social Networks into one system then track them. That way you can give people your "Blurtsy" URL which will basically be a large wall of everything spread of yours throughout the internet.

In order to play with it though you need a beta pass, I went ahead and created a custom GDNet beta tester system for you guys :-). *the site may be down so come back as I am activly working on it!*

Blurtsy.com Social Aggrevator

Key features:

-Your own Wordpress Blog
-Friends system
-Profile sytem
-Post to and pull from your: Twitter
-Post to and pull from your: Facebook
-Post to and pull from your: LinkedIN
-Post to and pull from your: YouTube
-Post to and pull from your: Flickr
-Post to and pull from your: Last.FM
-Post to and pull from your: Google+ (still testing but +1 works)
-More in the works!
-Post your social identies in one spot! - SITE URL + ID URL
-Get Verified for all your social accounts by Linking them. 100% Taggable with custom post display (If you only want certain posts to display you can setup for example only when you use !B in your post Blurtsy will pull from Facebook! Each network has there own social network!
-Global Email - if you have multiple emails you can create a one stop email which auto forwards emails to your accounts.
[email="-@name"]-@name[/email] intergration. When someone on the site uses @name it linkes your profile back and forth between. This includes Tweets/FB/Flickr etc. This allows Xnetwork tagging!
-SO MUCH MORE!

:-P P.S I am looking for investors haha.
I usually just give my 2 cents, but since most of the people I meet are stubborn I give a 1$ so my advice isn't lost via exchange rate.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement