Zombox

Started by
67 comments, last by zombox 11 years, 3 months ago
The isometric view is really cool. It reminds me of XCOM enemy unknown.
Advertisement
Zombox keep up the good work, this looks really good, the smoothe animation, very good artwork

If you need any game music or sound effects let me know..I am a musician and sound designer
Did some more work on Zombox this week.

-Worked further on modeling building interiors.

zombox_25sm.jpg

-Got an object interaction system prototype working. When the player touches an object he/she can interact with, it begins to glow and a context-sensitive icon appears in the top right of the screen which can be pressed.

zombox_cap_07.gif
This week in Zombox development I finished modeling the building interiors:

zombox_26sm.jpg

I also finished getting all interior props ready and prepped for the destruction engine:

zombox_cap_09.jpg

I also implemented a day/night system and in-game clock:

zombox_cap_08.jpg
This week in Zombox development:

1) Items can be scavenged from various props in the environment using the new interaction system.

2) New food items have been added. These will boost health when eaten.

zombox_28sm.jpg

zombox_29.jpg
How do you make these clips of gameplay? I'm using Unity and thinking of starting a website for my project, so the knowledge might come in handy.

Looks very nice! You get a lot of work done in short time.

[twitter]Casey_Hardman[/twitter]

I use FRAPS to record :)
Collectible coins (Zombucks) have been added to the Zombox world, which are dropped by zombies after they are killed. Eventually, you'll be able to use them to purchase weapons and items from NPCs

Also, empty areas of the city have been populated with grass, trees and other foliage.

zombox_30.jpg

zombox_31.jpg
Loving it :)
"I will personally burn everything I've made to the fucking ground if I think I can catch them in the flames."
~ Gabe
"I don't mean to rush you but you are keeping two civilizations waiting!"
~ Cavil, BSG.
"If it's really important to you that other people follow your True Brace Style, it just indicates you're inexperienced. Go find something productive to do."
[size=2]~ Bregma

"Well, you're not alone.

There's a club for people like that. It's called Everybody and we meet at the bar[size=2].

"

[size=2]~

[size=1]Antheus
This week in Zombox development.....primping up the environment with some more exterior props, as well as adding some sounds!

zombox_32.jpg

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement