Original Post
Right now am stuck in collision detection. I have computed bounding boxes of all the subsets of an x file and want to display the bounding boxes of all the subsets along with them. But seems like D3DXComputeBoundingBox computes the bounding box in object space. I want to find out the translation vector or transformation matrices of all the subsets so that I can translate those bounding boxes along with their min and max points for collision detection of individual subsets. I have attached a screen shot, there are three subsets ie 3 boxes which is for testing purposes only. Actually, I will be implementing the same technique for a huge scene but first I have to get this right.
While the bounding box of one subset is bigger than it's corresponding subset in the middle, it's by design because it will be used for sliding

Thanks
While the bounding box of one subset is bigger than it's corresponding subset in the middle, it's by design because it will be used for sliding

Thanks
